Universe - new subforum

PTeppic

Reetou Diplomatic Corp
Please Mr local Moderator - can we have a new sub-forum for Stargate Universe?
Just having a squint, I think it needs to go back up two levels, just below the Stargate parent, and have sub-sub-forum SGU Series 1. Same as for SG-1 and SG-A.

The pre-fixed posts SGU etc could be moved there, and then this post deleted.

Thanks.

re: Universe - new subforum

Yeah.

I've often wondered why there aren't sub-forums in each topic. I mean, i'd have thought that Star Wars would've meritted it's own sub-forums.

re: Universe - new subforum

Please Mr local Moderator - can we have a new sub-forum for Stargate Universe?
Just having a squint, I think it needs to go back up two levels, just below the Stargate parent, and have sub-sub-forum SGU Series 1. Same as for SG-1 and SG-A.

The pre-fixed posts SGU etc could be moved there, and then this post deleted.

Thanks.
I have done this for you. A Moderator couldn't do that for you, but I have just been promoted to Co-Admin.

Rodders - Star Wars doesn't (or isn't likely in the future to) get enough posts to warrant sub-forums. This Stargate Forum began life almost 10 years ago as TalkStargate.com and that is why it is so large (used to be the largest Stargate Forum on the Net.) Paradoxically, too many sub-forums can actually result in less posts - people just tend to get lost. For instance, are you aware that we have Other TV series - Science Fiction Fantasy Chronicles: forums?

Many members don't! If you have suggestions on how I can better promote the TV and Films forums here please PM me.