Romance novel with a sabretooth tiger shifter

Kaedryn

So, I've been attempting to find out the title of this book for a while. Basically I remember there being a female character lead, who was a cat shape-shifter, and eventually the reader finds out that she is a sabretooth-tiger shifter, the largest and most bad-ass of the shifters around basically. Its a romance, but beyond that, its been quite a while since I read the book, four years at least. If anyone has any idea whatsoever, I'd really appreciate your input, or even if you just know of a book with were-sabretooths, that'd be great as well. Let me know!
-Kae

I don't know what the story is I am afraid, to be honest I can't think of any with a female shape-shifter lead character however I ran across Shapeshifter Romance which might be helpful.

Not quite four years, but I did find this:

A Taste of Darkness (Mackenzie Vampires series, Book 3)

This is a bit old, but what about "Anita Blake: Vampire Hunter" by Laurell K. Hamilton. They mention weretigers somewhere and maybe even that Anita is a golden weretiger that's uber powerful or something. Go to wikipedia and use the search terms below (I can't post URLs until I have 15 posts)... sounds a bit like what you're talking about.

"Shapeshifter Anita Blake"

click the first result and go to the section on weretigers. I think that describes what you're talking about.

Probably not right, but it sort of loosely reminded me of the Watch series of books by Sergei Lukyanenko. Not at all near what you're looking for, but i think you'd like it anyway. :)

Back