• The Rebel Alliance

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Im staying out of this one

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eradius Lore

Science fiction fantasy
the galaxy is in turmoil as the war rages on good men and women are recruted to the cause but which side are you on?

will it be the heroic and noble cause of the EMPIRE

or the evil terrorist group who try to destroy everyone they are the REBELS

Option 3 - join the smugglers guild and fleece both sides and take all their money

screw the force - give me a million credits and a fast ship! :)

As a prescient, the Rebels. Empires are always doomed.

You know who I'd choose. I'm a good guy. Rebels for ever. Sorry, but the Empire is full of egotistical pillocks who don't think to PROTECT the exhaust ports on super-weapons.:p

Can you consider Sith as Rebels ? They were quite subersive under the Old republic.

Vektor Chorell said:
You know who I'd choose. I'm a good guy. Rebels for ever. Sorry, but the Empire is full of egotistical pillocks who don't think to PROTECT the exhaust ports on super-weapons.:p
The rebels are the best to destroy such a powerful space station is perfection however the dark side is powerfull but light all ways force them back. It is a never ending battle were there is good there is evil we need equlibrium

Leto said:
Can you consider Sith as Rebels ? They were quite subersive under the Old republic.

the sith alredy had an empire in the galaxy and just wished to expand there Territory. of course this was the sever thousend years before a new hope

They lost it IIRC the graphic novels. :p Anyway, Jedi and Sith can't compete with Bene Gesserit witches.

the empire look so much cooler than the rebels and smugglers. the empire has cool ships big guns and cool uniforms. the rebels have some orange overalls and a rusty blockade runner

The rebels look like poor quality Nazis... Think they are the master race, and get kicked all over the galaxy by a bunch of aliens... Cools ships, yeah... Brains, NAH!!! ;)

Winters_Sorrow said:
Option 3 - join the smugglers guild and fleece both sides and take all their money

screw the force - give me a million credits and a fast ship! :)

I'm with you. Need a wing man? If it helps, I always shoot first.

I choose to be some harmless human who has no interest in politics and consequently spend all my days on a leafy planet chasing ladies and drinking booze.

Lacedaemonian said:
consequently spend all my days on a leafy planet chasing ladies and drinking booze.

sounds like a wookie.....as long as you don't mind your ladies being hairy... :D

Culhwch said:
I'm with you. Need a wing man? If it helps, I always shoot first.

As long as you're reliable :)

"This aint like dusting crops boy! We could fly right through a star or bounce close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it" :rolleyes:

"This aint like dusting crops boy! We could fly right through a star or bounce close to a supernova and that'd end your trip real quick, wouldn't it" :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

i can't think where i heard that line before:rolleyes:

BY THE WAY IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED IN JOINING THE EMPIRES TIE CORP.
LIKE ME SL Lore/Pi 1-2/wing viii/ISD Colossus

to join the fearless tie corp go to http://www.emperorshammer.net

"The Emperor's Eyes See All"

I would post something (and a picture) about the new pope here. But I'm not that brave, and have already got slated once on this forum for degrading the reputation of a prominent literary figure. I don't want to add Sidiou... Benedict XVI to that.

Suffice to say, the Empire:D

I forgot that you had said that mate. You'll burn in hell for those comments you made about George, but you already know that. My mischievious side is itching to know what pic you were going to post. :)