[Dresden] "Changes" due out April 2010

Rothgar

#12 - Here is a look at the cover art.
Changes_Hardcover_106-300.jpg

I am so bummed by the change in title 'evenness'. Storm Front, Grave Peril, Dead Beat... now we have this one-word title and it's just not the same. *pouts*

Not that I won't read it - but still.

I do think that your response is just short of hilarious. snicker

The title speaks for itself. It also seems highly appropriate in light of what happened in the last book.

I just buy the author and I do not really care about titles. I just like a title that makes sense. ergo :)

First line of Changes has been released by JB - and it's a killer!...:D

SPOILER!

I answered the phone, and Susan Rodriguez said, "They've taken our daughter."

Well, I'll be mogadored!

I do think that your response is just short of hilarious. snicker

The title speaks for itself. It also seems highly appropriate in light of what happened in the last book.

I just buy the author and I do not really care about titles. I just like a title that makes sense. ergo :)

Mostly, my response was tongue-in-cheek. But, I do like the original format and this does bum me out a little from an 'evenness' perspective b/c now all my books, when they line up, won't look the same. I like aesthetics. XD

It also doesn't have the same 'pun-y-ness' the others have. :(

I'm waiting for the story, but, yeah, the switch-up in the titles throws me a little.

I cant wait for this book - i still have 4 or 5 before it to read but i neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds it. I just want to put it in my bookcase alongside the others lol

Well, I've just read the first chapter (released as a sample on Jim's website), and I'm really looking forward to finding out what comes next. It's good to see a bit more of Mac, too.

Just finished it. Probably Jim's best Dresden book to date. The title is a very appropriate if a little understated though. This book introduces a lot of changes to the series.

I'd rate the Codex Alera books ahead of Dresden but the final Alera Book is going to have to work hard if it wants to top Changes.

Just finished it and really enjoyed it, just wonder where it goes next

I finished this one in about 12 hours reading time, I think (over the course of two days, work and a hockey game got in the way XD ). Very fast-paced and LOTS of changes taking place.

A couple of things in this book confirmed theories I'd had swirling 'round in my head since several books ago. Others were a surprise, others still were expected, but not.

Me to. Loved the book...will have to go on life support to hold on till the next. This is the most overt "serial ending" Butcher has used. Everyone will be on edge till Ghost Story...I will anyway.

Damm this is one very good book with a very ...intriguing ending it is going to be a very long year before the next book ...or maybe not the the short story "aftermath" is coming some times in November lets hope it brings some answers to the question everyone is asking.

Just finished this afternoon. Butcher just gets better at bringing all the different elements of his world together for the epic battles. Quite the ending also...

Ive loved this series since it came out. But this book kinda disappointed me. And i didnt like the ending!