Philip K Dick favourites?

I've only read his novel Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? I liked it for the most part, but saw Blade Runner before reading the source material, so there were a few things that I expected to find but didn't. I've been meaning to read another book of his, but I'm not sure where to start and I have other books I want to read first.

Short story-wise, I actually think I slightly prefer his rare fantasies to his more prevalent sci-fi stories.

I read all his novels, and must say that they are so different that it is really hard to pick a favourite. But what is really underestimated and unknown is the huge bulk of the short stories he wrote. He was a real master of the short stories, and some masterpieces like "Martians came in clouds" or "Human is..." or "A present for Pat" are really deserve a honourable mentioning.

The very first thing I read from PKD was "I Hope I Shall Arrive Soon". I remember thinking "this guy is nuts and as cynical as me"! I finished the story and sat there thinking "where's the happy ending?" It was totally unexpected. I had to read more! From then on I was hooked!

Novels ive read by him

Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep
The Penultimate Truth
The Three Stigmata of Palmer Eldritch
The Man in the High Castle

Ive a number short states by him including We Can Remember it For You Wholesale. Which is one the most chilling stories ive ever read .
Upon the Dull Earth Great story , if you want a really unexpectedly nasty right out of The Twilight Zone endings, this one has it.