Watching Order?

TJR357

I'm currently watching the whole series. At what point do I watch the specials? I'm currently 3 episodes into Season 3.

Hi, do you mean the webisode things?? I think 'The Resistance' webisodes come inbetween season 2 and 3

Just had a look on wikipedia... It goes...

Season 1
Season 2
The Resistance
Season 3
Razor Flashbacks
Razor
Season 4
In The Face of the Enemy
Season 4.5
The Plan

Hmmm, don't think that waas the order I watched them in. I may have to do the whole series again

No, the Razor goes directly after the Pegasus appearing in the show and three officers getting killed. What I mean with this is that when the Engineer 'captain' goes down, you should put the Razor in and watch it. When you hit the end of the season 4, meaning the final episode with them getting to the real earth, you're ready to watch the Plan.

What? I've just finished series 5, what is the plan? I haven't seen that! Dammit.
I thought Razor went before series 3, but I might be wrong.

Loved it though, a seriously good sci-fi series

The Plan is coming out soon. I guess we're supposed to watch it after the ending of the series.

Is this really much good? For someone who generally hates network tv, and likes the more adult and gritty/realistic shows of cable networks like HBO and Showtime, would this appeal to me?

Back