2.01: The Curse of Cornelius Sigan

Lenny

Press "X" to admire hat
BBC - Merlin - Official Merlin site: Exclusive videos, pictures and games.

A re-issue of the re-issue of the original thread for a new series. ;)

So, Merlin is back! The first episode is this Saturday (19th) on BBC1 at 18:40. Anyone excited?

The series trailer looks like more of the same - young Merlin and Arthur living in a Camelot under the rule of Uther.

The questions that were left at the end of the last episode were whether the character of Uther would be dealt with to allow Arthur to take the throne, and whether or not magic in general would see an increase/have the attitude towards it softened (and also if Merlin would let it be known that he is a wizard. Or was it warlock?).

Anyway, I'm looking forward to it, and I'll keep the thread updated, even if it turns into me talking at myself.

EDIT: I see a Pirate from the Caribbean in the first episode!

Great! Loved the first series. Unfortunately, here in the States we won't get it until much later. Even the trailer wouldn't play, just the message "Not available in your area" Wonder if it's in Canada?

Merlin S02E01

Merlin is back. So is the quest sorcerer of the week. I don't want to go at this point in too much of detai of what happened, as some people might not have seen it yet. But those who did, what were you thoughts?

Re: Merlin S02E01

Much of the same, really. It deters from the path of the various legends, but it's a decent fantasy series, and as it's the only one, I don't see why we can't have a bit of everything thrown in. ;)

The rest of the series (for that's what I assume the trailer at the end was for) looks rather good, but I'm getting slightly frustrated as I can't put a name to the famous face (I don't want to give anything away, either!).

Re: Merlin S02E01

Its more than decent to me overall at least the first season. It was fun fantasy,with good characters. The effects werent not great but this new ep was better with that.

I like Merlin himself and how he grows magicly.

This new ep showed his promise more than the finale of the last season which had somewhat lame final battle.

The trailer for next ep was too good though. It must be what will happen in this season and not only the next ep. It was too much for an ep.