September Photo Challenge

They are beautiful in mums garden. She has all sorts of beautiful stuff in her garden, we were too early on our last visit to catch it in full bloom though. The place in summer is just awesome.

I've finally got around to doing this.

Here we go.

Some uni students, who were all (very obligingly I might add) wearing blue.

Blue.jpg

And a close up of my school bag, in all its blueness:

Bluezip.jpg

This school bag has lasted me since I was about 7...that's 9 1/2 years. It deserves a photo.

I apologize that I wasn't able to get the poll up yesterday to being the voting. I have given an extra day to vote, so please note that the poll will close on October 1st, instead of the usual last day of the month. The rules are as follows:

***Any member of the Chrons may cast a vote, even if they did not enter a photo for the challenge***

*Please do not vote for yourself*
*You may only cast your vote once*
*The poll will end at 11:59 pm on Thursday 10/1 (Arizona time)*

The winner will decide the challenge theme for October! :)

:D Good Luck Everyone!!! :D

This month was a write-off for me, wish I'd gotten some time for photos...

My vote went to Talysia's pencils. Elegant in its simplicity.

THis was a really tough month and I went back and forth, back and forth....

I voted for Wy's flowers, but i just want to give out kudos for Lioness' students, and Leisha's peacock and clown, and Tal's penc....really all shots were very good this month!

I voted for Leisha this month, but it was a very close run thing with Talysia's pencils.

* Wonders if anyone would dare select a Clown theme one month. Mwhahahahaha! *

I couldn't come up with any worthwhile shot for this one. All my ideas were really obvious, and pretty uninspiring.

I voted for Taly's pencils. Leisha's peacock was a close second. :)

We have a winner! Lady W hasn't had a chance to post the official results yet, but the voting is closed:

Congratulations, Talysia! :)

Looking forward to seeing your theme for October!

Well done, Talysia.

And it was my close second, so I'm happy.

(But will others be so happy when Leisha's Blue Clown comes visiting in the night.... :eek: )

Thanks everyone - I must say, I'm surprised, but I'm really grateful for all your votes and comments.:)

I'll go and start the new thread, then. Although the topic might not be a surprise to some...;):)

I didn't get a chance to vote, seeing as I was away and all, but I planned to vote for Talysia...I loved the pencils.

Congratulations on your win, you deserved it.

Thanks, Lioness - I enjoyed taking part, although I'm not sure I'm all that good at picking topics for the contest!:eek::)