September Photo Challenge

I think Taly's pencils are my favourite, thus far. :)

As yet, I have no idea what to do for this.

I didn't enter the last 'Blue', though, so I'll try and come up with something...

Wow! I love Taly's pencil shot the most so far, though there's already some other great entries....

Glad you've entered this month, Tal! :)

Well, I can't decide which other shot to enter, so I'll just upload one for now:

Peacock.jpg

And well done, AE, for winning last month's challenge! I voted for you, too.

Thanks for the comments, Rosie, Seph and Leisha - it's been good to get my camera out again and take a few photos.:) This month's topic really gave me lots of ideas!:)

And wow - I love the peacock, Leisha - the colours are something special! The blue bearprints are a great shot, too.:)

Purple? I'd say that looks blue........ Am I wrong?

Anyway, I thought I'd use a different image this time for me:

Dark.jpg

LOL! I like the clown in blue. Gives him an edge. :p He's actually a hologram, though.

But I'd say your flowers *are* purple. Well, on my laptop screen they look blue.......

If ever I was tempted to use mod abilities for personal reasons, Leish....:p

Oh! I thought you liked clowns, Hoopy? I could have sworn it was you who loved them like zombies... :confused:

I was wrong?

I was wrong! :eek: Sorry!

Edit: Py! Hello! LOL! Yeah, oops....

*looks sheepish*

Zombies are my mortal enemies, we are doomed to fight one another til the end of time. We have a love/hate relationship.

Clowns are just...wrong.

LOL! I like the clown in blue. Gives him an edge. :p He's actually a hologram, though.

But I'd say your flowers *are* purple. Well, on my laptop screen they look blue.......

A hologram? that is seriously cool. but still incredibly scary.

The look blue on my laptop too, though they have a purple strip up the middle. They are mums blue hyacinths.

Oh, wow. First thing I see when looking a this page is kind of terrifying. Clowns are seriously creepy, and having one poised to escape the dark confines of the picture right there on the computer screen in my office is particularly so. *shivers* Nice job, Leisha :)

I see what you all mean about the flowers. They're purpley at a glance, but on inspection so obviously blue. Look like little royal blue tongues that've gorged on some grape lollies. I bet they are fab in your mum's garden too.