Force Shocker! Yoda a Sith Lord!

Yes and droids have emotions too in the series. C3PO is a gay butler and R2-D2 is a fiesty little toddler, please people only critics over analyse movies and books thats why they are one of the most hated "professions" around. Anyone can slam a movie because of it's continuity but who cares, it's there to enjoyed as a whole not as a sum of all it's parts. Nobody is perfect.

Oh, don't get me started on Yoda. What a hypocritical t*rd. Goes on about light vs darkness then spends decades cowering in a swamp.

With my "being obvious" head on, he knew there were children and his Force foresight would allow him to see they would be the source of the Balance to the Force, and would need training in the future...

Dialogue from Episode III

Anakin: If you're not with me, then you're my enemy.

Obi-wan Kenobi: Only a Sith deals in absolutes.

Fast forward to Episode V

Yoda: Do, or do not. There is no try.

Oh dear...

Do not confuse motive with politically correct rhetoric or reasoning. Even a lie can be used to protect someone's honor or be used to devastate someone with an untruth. While both were seemingly giving the listner an option, Yoda sensed doubt in Luke and Anakin was trying to instill doubt in Obi-Wan at the very least, destroy him at best. In life there are absolutes. Just beware of the consequences of going with something or not choosing something. God, or the Force in the movies, gives us (or the characters) the abilty to weigh the options and make decisons for ourselves as to what would serve us or others the best. Luke needed to learn how to walk a path that was presented to him, and wishy-washy decisons would only serve to stumble him along his journey and possibly hurt others. Yoda was giving Luke a frank choice to help him, Anakin gave Obi-wan a choice knowing what he himself already decided and wanted for the both of them.

Last edited:
else where would you have him be? :)

Well, for a start he could put his money where his mouth is and try taking on Palpatine using his amazing force powers. Oh, but wait; there is no 'try' is there? He'd just have to go ahead and bloody well 'do' it!:D

And for a paragon of righteousness and light, Yoda is alarmingly comfortable with the prospect of using an army of cloned humans bred solely for war.:cool:
I ask you! When (that essentially decent chap) Saruman tried something similar everyone was quick to wag their finger. Talk about moral relativism!

Well, for a start he could put his money where his mouth is and try taking on Palpatine using his amazing force powers. Oh, but wait; there is no 'try' is there? He'd just have to go ahead and bloody well 'do' it!:D

I thought Yoda did, in Revenge of the Sith. And lost, so spent the next 20 years in a swamp sulking;). Proving that the Dark side of the force is the fun side of the force.:D

And you have to put up with ruling the known universe...

Let's see: During Yoda's time as boss of the Jedi, 99.9% of them are killed, their base is destroyed, he lost the brightest pupil to the dark side, failed to detect a sith lord under his nose and failed to prevent the overthrow of democracy and establishment of totalitarianism.

If he's not a sith lord then he was a pretty poor chief Jedi.