Is there a Next Gen mirror universe?

Scifi fan

I'm sure there must be, but there's no Next Gen mirror universe episode, just as there's no Voyager mirror universe episode.

Any fans out there want to film or write one? :)

There was , wasn't there? Can't remember the name of the episode , but involved an battle-damaged Enterprise surrounded by (Klingon?) ships being brought into the reality of that we know , and ending with it being sent back at the end - and wasn't Tasha Yar still alive?

*update* just searched and it's 'Yesterday's Enterprise' and definately up there with the best of the TNG episodes

Though wasn't that a time-travel**-based episode rather than a mirror universe one?

** - by means of a space-time rift

Yep, that is my very favorite TNG ep ever (and I don't generally like time travel) but that is what it was - an alternate, rather than mirror, universe - the Enterprise C survived (squeaking through the rift created by the battle she was in) to transform the TNG universe itself and met up with Enterprise D, which was then a battleship.

There was a mirrored Riker, at least, but I forget the details and they lifted that from the split-Kirk TOS ep, IIRC. Like paranoid_marvin, I'm thinking there was one, too, though. Nothing as elaborate as DS9s great one, but something. Been a long time since I've seen any TNG though.

Coincidently I actually watched Mirror,Mirror earlier today! Been a long time since I watched it previously , so had forgotten most of what happened. I did find it hilarious the way they made the alternative characters 'evil' - Sulu with the scar , Kirk with a wild/savage demeanor and Spock with - a goatee, lol! I now see where the inspiration for Futirama's evil-twin Flexo comes from!

Yesterday's Enterprise was a good episode, but that was just a way of getting Denise Crosby back into the franchise.

Thing is, where would a TNG mirror universe be set? Wouldn't the Terrans be slaves at the time the Enterprise-D would be flying about? Hence the crew wouldn't be together, if alive at all!

I'm not 100% sure, but wasn't there a series of novels that had the TNG crew in the Mirror universe?

In the Next Generation tv show itself . No there wasn't but , Diane Duane wrote an excellent Star trek Novel dealing with the Mirror verse It's called Dark Mirror and I cannot say enough things about that book.(y)