August's Photo Challenge

Nice one, 'Stop. Mine first is following the same theme...

3819564301_ea62d574a8_b.jpg

Thanks Cul, I was having trouble thinging of what to do, then I remembered Ihad had this idea for a previous challenge and never did it.

Phoenix I think there have been photoshopped photos entered before.

Drat...I forgot about this one...

Might have to give it a miss. I'm way too tired/mentally exhausted to go photo hunting, or even photo shooting.

Great pics, folks. I'm going to find it very difficult to choose one!

PhoenixRising -- yes, we've had entries like that before (and we have a couple this month, it seems, including my own...). It's something they seem to allow in most photo contests around t'internet, too. :)

Only one entry from me; three exposures:

Kaka2.jpg

I love the colour in that middle exposure, the sunset has given the clouds a nice glow.

When I was in sydney a few years ago the art gallery had a photo that was a landscape, made of a series of shots, the first shot taken at sunrise over the ocean and the last was sunset in the west and all the joining photos were of the hours in between. so as you looked from left to right you got a sense of the day spanning across the landscape.

Are you ready for another round of voting!?!? It's that time and as always, the rules are as follows -

***Any member of the Chrons may cast a vote, even if they did not enter a photo for the challenge***

*Please do not vote for yourself*
*You may only cast your vote once*
*The poll will end at 11:59 pm on Monday 8/31 (Arizona time)*

The winner will decide the challenge theme for September! :)

:D Good Luck Everyone!!! :D

(WHen I voted, error page came up, but when I checked poll results it had counted the vote, so if anyone else has problem with error page, might want to check results before re-voting)

I voted hoopy after careful consideration and a little bit of hair pulling :) Wy's definition shot was a close second, with Cul's old shot, and Maj's type, and Leish's peppers...man, i really enjoyed everyone's shots this onth (hence the hair pulling).

It was hard picking a standout. I went for Wy's definition in the end. Clever subject well executed.

I got the error message too, but my vote registered.