The following DiscWorld will be...

Marky Lazer

Probably I Shall Wear Midnight! Pratchett spoke about voice-typing-software or whatever you call it and gave some examples why it's wrong with it but concluded with:

However, it's helped me write a large chunk of I Shall Wear Midnight[.]
PSJMPRINTS

Last of the Tiffany Aching books. Unseen Academicals will be out in October.

I would imagine that would probably depend on how his Alzheimers progresses?

As far as I know does Pratchett live behind his keyboard. So, not writing couldn't be an option, right?

Terry has a july update posted on the pjsmprints news page where he talks about Unseen Academicals and the Dragon voice software that he's using. I generally check that page evey month and it's not a bad source of info to be honest. There's also a couple of entries in Wikipedia re his two latest novels that may be of interest.....

Matthew: What can we expect for the future of Discworld?

Terry: Well it depends on my state of health, but I’m writing another children’s book at the moment, and I’m involved with that. I’ve always got a few books planned for the future.
Terry Pratchett

i think that there is going to be one more Making Money dude thing.. the last Tiffany book, another standalone along the lines of Montrous Regiment. and then to cap it off a Watch one where Sam dies.. which ofc will feature all the prominent chras help solve his murder or what like..