Where Now?

Threddy

I've just finished the Riftwar Saga of Magician, Silverthorn and A Darkness At Sethanon.

What should I read next?

If your sticking with Fiest and haven't read them yet then I'd recommend that you read Serpent War saga (which is my fav of his works), followed by the Mistress collaboration with Janny Wurts (set on the Tsuranni world) although you could read those three at any time. I'd also recommend that at some point you read Honoured Enemy which is set in the time of the rift war but is a stand alone book that gives some insight into the Dark Elves.
Lots there to keep you busy

Thanks nj1.

I'll see what I've got cos my neighbour gave me a huge box of Feist books. Think I might have them all anyway so I'll do that.

If you liked the Tsuranni side of things I would suggest reading the Empire series next..(which I still havent finished..even though I have read every other Feist book) or move on to the Serpent War Saga which I still think is the best stuff Feist every wrote himself!

if your going to read the empire series you should re read magician because it makes it easyer to understand

The Krondor books are the next ones to read. Based before the Serpentwar Saga and introduces a key character for later on in Feist's series.

I forgot all about the Krondor series (duh), they give a good insight into the gods/reilgion on Midkemia, tho they're not essential reading to the main plot IMO if you're following things along the timeline, then definately read on.

Ha aha... I was going to say, read Butcher's fantasy series if you like Feist's stuff... Feist is an awesome guy, by the way, I've met him locally a few times (he lives in my area).

Before reading the Serpentwar saga, you should read Prince of the Blood and Kings Buccaneer although both are technically stand alone: Prince of the Blood is our introduction to Nakor a major player in future books and Buccaneer is a kind to prologue the Serpentwar saga.

you should read the epire series next as it is the books published after the riftwar but only read daughter of the empire then read prince of blood as it is next published then finnish the empire series followed by the kings buc

Back