Worst SFF Book Ever

JunkMonkey

Lord High Vizier of Nowt
I have great hopes for A Woman in Space by Sara Cavanaugh -a copy of which I have just bought on eBay. (One of those long term 'I've known about it for ages and if I ever see it for less than a fiver' things.) It's a 'Tiara Novel'. From a intensive five minutes coming up with close to bugger all on Google all I know is Tiara were a short-lived Romance title and this appears to have been their only SF book. A woman in Space was "Sara Cavanugh"'s only published work.

51bjpnEisKL._SL350_.jpg

"She's young, she's lovely - she's an astronaut! And she's been assigned a dangerous mission: to discover the whereabouts of four missing male astronauts who had preceded her to the moon. Carol's spaceship is mysteriously caught up in a force field that draws her inexorably into outer space. Carol's mission is in great danger, as is her life and that of the man she loves!"

Hot damn!

BAYLOR

There Are Always new Things to Learn.
I have great hopes for A Woman in Space by Sara Cavanaugh -a copy of which I have just bought on eBay. (One of those long term 'I've known about it for ages and if I ever see it for less than a fiver' things.) It's a 'Tiara Novel'. From a intensive five minutes coming up with close to bugger all on Google all I know is Tiara were a short-lived Romance title and this appears to have been their only SF book. A woman in Space was "Sara Cavanugh"'s only published work.

51bjpnEisKL._SL350_.jpg

"She's young, she's lovely - she's an astronaut! And she's been assigned a dangerous mission: to discover the whereabouts of four missing male astronauts who had preceded her to the moon. Carol's spaceship is mysteriously caught up in a force field that draws her inexorably into outer space. Carol's mission is in great danger, as is her life and that of the man she loves!"

Hot damn!

Id pay money to see that as a movie. :D

Last edited:

Toby Frost

Supporter
"She's young, she's lovely - she's an astronaut! When a space colony falls silent, Ellen Ripley must return to the planet where she nearly lost her heart (and other organs) to an alien being. Torn between arrogant corporate executive Carter Burke, and rugged marine corporal Dwayne Hicks, Ellen finds that, whoever she chooses to trust, it's what's deep inside you that makes all the difference."