The Greatest Jedi of All

ok. first off ne)(us anakin isn't the highest medi chlorian count ever, he just is of the jedi order, Marca ragnos had over 50,000 medi chlorian count where as anikan only had over 20k. he did not defeat a sith lord only a darth, the Sideous apprentaces didn't start getting the dark lord titles until they started getting power. hi is not the master of the first style of lightsabre fighting. sideous did not get defeated by mace it was just a ploy to get anakin on to his side by saving him.

Eradius Lore said:
ok. first off ne)(us anakin isn't the highest medi chlorian count ever, he just is of the jedi order, Marca ragnos had over 50,000 medi chlorian count where as anikan only had over 20k. he did not defeat a sith lord only a darth, the Sideous apprentaces didn't start getting the dark lord titles until they started getting power. hi is not the master of the first style of lightsabre fighting. sideous did not get defeated by mace it was just a ploy to get anakin on to his side by saving him.

read the novelisation of episode 3 Mace calls him THE master of the first style which is why they send him to take care of Grevious. The first style does not compensate of any weakness as do most other styles. Such as Mace's for his anger and Yoda's for his size. The midi chlorian count thing i wasn't aware Marca Ragnos was higher. Also the ploy to turn Anakin thing u can't state that as a fact. Its your opinion that it was a ploy but sideous looked pretty desperate to kill all of them before anakin got there. I think if he had killed them all he would have told anakin they were there to kill him and he had to defend him self.

also i darth maul was a sith lord according to my sources
"Darth Maul... the name of the first Sith Lord to be revealed to the Jedi for a thousand years. The name of a favourite character in the movie Star Wars:The Phantom Menace and of countless stories in the world of fan-fiction. To some, he personified the devil himself ... others see him as a more complex being than that. "

additional source from the episode 1 novel
"Something shimmered in the background of the hologram, and a figure emerged from the darkness behind Darth Sidious. Nute Gunray froze. It was a second Sith Lord. But whereas Darth Sidious was a vague and shadowy presence, this new Sith was truly terrifying to look upon. His face was a mask of jagged red and black patterns, the design etched into his skin, and his skull was hairless and studded with a crown of short, hooked horns."

Besides comment on midi chlorians i think you retract you statement on everything i said being wrong

I'd vote for Yoda, as although he's been in the heart of many battles, he managed to 1- survive eradiction of all other Jedi, and 2- die of old age (900 years old) in his own bed. Greatest achievement of a fighter is first to survive the fights (and usually to avoid them honorably).

I would say that we are both right ne)(us if you look through star wars novels, star wars info books and the internet you will find that a lot of the info is different like there are to spellings to Marca Ragnos ( Marca Ragnos and Maca Ragnoss) which is the accurate) can you see what im trying to say.

as for you tsujigiri do you have some kind of personal vendetta against me, if not will you lay of the constant barage of insult after insult, and before you say oh you cant take a joke and all that bull. theres only so much one person can take. for god sake every time you reply on one of my threads it an insult to me. perhaps you should leave your childish insults else where.

Eradius Lore said:
I would say that we are both right ne)(us if you look through star wars novels, star wars info books and the internet you will find that a lot of the info is different like there are to spellings to Marca Ragnos ( Marca Ragnos and Maca Ragnoss) which is the accurate) can you see what im trying to say.

as for you tsujigiri do you have some kind of personal vendetta against me, if not will you lay of the constant barage of insult after insult, and before you say oh you cant take a joke and all that bull. theres only so much one person can take. for god sake every time you reply on one of my threads it an insult to me. perhaps you should leave your childish insults else where.

yeah thats true there no universal source of information because the extended universe is large now. I try to go along with films then other stuff that fits along with them. I think a Ragnos was in the jedi academy game. He nearly got resurrected in it. That was on Korriban. Although I'm not sure if it was Marca or not.

ne)(us said:
yeah thats true there no universal source of information because the extended universe is large now. I try to go along with films then other stuff that fits along with them. I think a Ragnos was in the jedi academy game. He nearly got resurrected in it. That was on Korriban. Although I'm not sure if it was Marca or not.

Indeed, Marca Ragnos was on Jedi Academy. The plotline of the game is about a cult of reborn sith being fed the force from Ragnos' old staff that contains pure force, and of Tavion running around the galaxy collecting residual force from places like Darth Vader's old castle etc. then going to resurrect Ragnos on Korriban. Depending on your choice (Light or Dark) you either fight Ragnos or Kyle.

Eradius Lore said:
if not will you lay of the constant barage of insult after insult, and before you say oh you cant take a joke and all that bull. theres only so much one person can take.

There may be, but you can't exactly beat him for insulting you on a forum.

Here's a nice pic for you guys:

argument.jpg

No offense meant to anyone of course :p

Imo, the greatest Jedi of all time is Qui-Gonn Jinn :D

He was certainly good at dying... :D

So, you liked Obi-Wan and Yoda when they kicked the bucket???

And Count Dooku??? Who was Qui-Gon's mentor!!! :D

And the Emperor - Darth Vader's, Darth Tyranus' and Darth Maul's Mentor???

The Master™ said:
He was certainly good at dying... :D

So, you liked Obi-Wan and Yoda when they kicked the bucket???

And Count Dooku??? Who was Qui-Gon's mentor!!! :D

And the Emperor - Darth Vader's, Darth Tyranus' and Darth Maul's Mentor???

Heh, Yoda sucked when he died. The least he could have done was a big, cheesy, "NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!"

The Emperor sucked, and Darth Vader is my favourite character from ROTJ. Count Dooku was boring and so was Darth Maul :p

But you said you were fond of tragic mentors... All those mentors were tragic... Some tragically acted, others tragically killed, some tragically lived longer than they should... :D

Darth Maul was a good idea, but badly executed in a badly directed movie... ;)

I would have to say that Yoda is the best!

He has lived longer than any other Jedi, He is more powerful with the force than any other Jedi and he is a deadly opponent with a lightsaber:cool:

Plus talk funny he does!:D

FP0467%20STAR%20WARS%20yoda.JPG

For once I agree.
And he has another talent : he's animated by the great Frank Oz.

I think you have missed the point slightly Calis although you do have a very god point:D

Azash said:
I would have to say that Yoda is the best!

He has lived longer than any other Jedi, He is more powerful with the force than any other Jedi and he is a deadly opponent with a lightsaber

have to disagree Exar Kun lived over 4080 years and it took 2 deaths to finaly get rid of him. as for the most powerfull not by a long shot. master Vodo-Siosk Baas is the only jedi ever to return from the netherworld of the force after more than 4100 years of death. (all other jedi who are blue ghost things are just in limbo between the material and the force.) Also master Derak fell was able to use 6 lightsabres in combat 2 in hand, 4 through the force

how do you know all that?

also Freedon Nadd was mentioned in KOTOR II, who was he if you know? (love that name)

But I still think Yoda would beat them all. Yoda didnt die, Exar Kun did (albeit twice, twice as bad then) and I am not sure about the dude with 6 Lightsabres.

[EDIT] Sorry Yoda did die, he wasnt killed, like Exar Kun and maybe the other guy

Eradius those names don't mean anything to me. :confused:

But I say yoda is better:D becuase not one of the jedi you have mentioned has posters of them except probably on game covers.

Back