The Greatest Jedi of All

Maddy said:
Anyone got any links for the stuff about historic sith? I havent heard of some of them mentioned in this post.
Because most of them are made up ?

Although Sith are just fictional characters, maybe you can check on Dark Horse website, they edited most SW comics, some taking place 2000 years before current events when Sith were strong.

You could also buy the Star Wars Compendium (which I am ashamed to say I own - but it was a gift!!) - that's full of Star Wars characters you've never heard of from books & comics you didn't know existed.... :)

p.s. isn't this thread the greatest jedi of all time - why the hell is everyone talking about darth this & darth that?

greatest jedi probably has to be yoda - managed to avoid getting slaughtered like everyone else and died peacefully from old age

although people would argue that Darth Vader & Darth Revan are jedi because they're redeemed before they bite the big one, I'll go for the ones who weren't weak enough to be corrupted by the dark side ;p

yall are idiots who dont say Yoda is the best

Yoda, Mace, Kit Fisto, Ka adi mundi, and Plo Koon

are the best

Yodizzle fo'shizzle is tha bizzle!!!

Actually I believe Anakin was the best until he betrayed Mace and saved Palpatine.

Qui Gon Jin, he taught Yoda and Obi Wan how to become one with the force.

crashman009 said:
Yoda is by far the greatest oldest and wisest jedi he could woop anyones ass

I couldn't agree more!
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif
icon14.gif

I can't BELIEVE no one voted for Obi-Wan. Come on, he's the best Jedi in Every movie. Sam Jackson a Jedi? Please, it never worked. That was the worst acting I've ever seen him do. Ki Adi Mundi? Please, freakin' conehead. He had maybe 7 lines. Any Darth doesn't count, you people show know Sith lords aren't Jedi. Yoda was tied to Frank Oz's wrist until the new movies. Luke nearly gave into the Dark side. Obi-Wan rocks, and that's that.

I agree with Mike on this one, Obi Wan was the best Jedi throughout the entire story, he may have trained Anakin who'd then become a Sith but he redeemed himself when he helped to train Luke, for that, since he's not only taught but learned he is the best Jedi. There's always room for mmore knowledge. Knowledge is king!!
PERCON

PERCON said:
I agree with Mike on this one, Obi Wan was the best Jedi throughout the entire story, he may have trained Anakin who'd then become a Sith but he redeemed himself when he helped to train Luke, for that, since he's not only taught but learned he is the best Jedi. There's always room for mmore knowledge. Knowledge is king!!
PERCON

yeah obi wan is the greatest because hes not the most powerfull but he does really never fail. He defeats the force user with the highest midi chlorian count ever. He defeats the first Sith Lord encountered in over 1000 years who had already killed his master. He defeats general grevious who has killed loads of jedi. He is THE master of the first style of lightsabre fighting. You see its not always who is more powerful. Yoda is meant to be more powerful than mace but it was mace who defeated sidious. Obi wan is the best jedi and was only defeated by dooku. He became one with the force in a new hope vader didn't actually beat him. Had it no been for his injuries on Mustafar though Darth would have become the most greatest. Obi wan was also responsible for Vaders redemption and fullfillment of his destiny though his guidance of Luke.

are we just talking about just the films or the all of star wars?

because if we are not rthen what ne)(us has just said about obi one is completely wrong.

You know everytime i think my starwars geekdom is sufficient enough there comes someone else who batters my knowledge (that would be you eradius lore lol :p )

Eradius Lore said:
if there is a wise man of all knowing knowledge of star wars that would be me.:D

is there someone in the extended universe with a higher midi chlorian count than anakin

Eradius Lore said:
are we just talking about just the films or the all of star wars?

because if we are not rthen what ne)(us has just said about obi one is completely wrong.

i'd like to know what is wrong about it

Back