Wrath of the Lemming Men - out now!

Toby Frost

Supporter
Dear all,

I am delighted to be able to announce that Wrath of the Lemming Men, the third Space Captain Smith novel, is now available!

An epic saga of war, honour and enormous suicidal rodents, Wrath of the Lemming Men tells of the struggle between the brave soldiers of the British Space Empire and the ferocious lemming-people of Yull. Once again Isambard Smith and his crew must leap to the defence of the realm, assisted by a shadowy brotherhood of Morris dancers, a deranged impressario and the galaxy's most powerful (albeit idiotic) computer.

Will Blighty and therefore civilisation itself drown under a tide of enraged fur, or will courage, gumption and orbital dreadnoughts save our island home? Only one way to find out!

Available from Waterstones, Amazon and other purveyors of fine literature! Hurrah!
Space Captain Smith: hero of the British Space Empire

Dear lord, lol. You're becoming in fast rate one of the funniest syfy writers in the British soil. If you keep this rate going then maybe after thirty books you have become syfy's mr Pratchett.

Well done chap, well done.

Oooh, that sounds quite intriguing. Not read any of the others, but might do now.

'Ello Toby,
Don't know if you'll remember me but I was the guy stood next to you at Newcon, in line for charred animal flesh in a bap (plus mustard). I've finally got around to reading S.C.S and was so impressed I leaped into 'Didcot' pretty sharpish after. Exquisite stuff.
I noticed a few nods to Orwell here and there (and having a Dragon explode like a 'dropped pie' is the sort of simile he'd have been fond of) and have to wonder- is W based, in physical appearance at least, based on George? 'Oblong head', 'pencil mustache' etc?
I'm going to scour Waterstones for the new'un and if they don't have it then they obviously work for Gertie. Always had my suspicions...

Dear lord, lol. You're becoming in fast rate one of the funniest syfy writers in the British soil. If you keep this rate going then maybe after thirty books you have become syfy's mr Pratchett.
I'm going to take a breather after this one: I want to get back to writing fantasy, which was my original plan before Space Captain Smith got published!
Nooooooooooo.....! Considering how much better Didcot was than SCS, and how much better again Lemming Men is than Didcot, you are on a roll! I'm suffering from withdrawal symptoms now.

Can't you write both?

I'm going to take a breather after this one: I want to get back to writing fantasy, which was my original plan before Space Captain Smith got published!

OK, i started this one today. Toby, any news on further Space Captaim Smith installments?

Finished thios today. While i didn't think it was a funny as the other two, it did make me laugh and will be thoroughly recommended.

Will there be any more?