Would you recommend this.

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I saw a box set of Andromeda from Start to Finish at Forbidden Planet for a real knock down price. (I think it was about £75.) I never got into this when it was on the TV. I must admit, i really didn't like what i saw, but after reading about it on Wiki, it seems like there were some interesting developements.

Was it any good? Would anyone recommend it?

Overread

All Hail Skaven!
I only saw most of the first series - after that I was to and fro from uni (no Tv and it was on sky mostly anyway). I would say that at £75 for the whole setup (I assume first to last series) its a good price for quite a bit. From what I remember aside from slightly obvious CGI throughout it had a fairly solid cast and a good story to it.
I would probably go for it = if I had the cash.

ktabic

Save punctuation!
I quite liked Andromeda. It changed a lot during the second series, not for the better imho, but was kinda fun.

Overread

All Hail Skaven!
I do recall catching the odd later episode where a lot did change (one character seemed to change sides - there was some super evil and that catlike character had a massive bodylift)

Hedge

New at the moment,will edit this section later on.
I saw a box set of Andromeda from Start to Finish at Forbidden Planet for a real knock down price. (I think it was about £75.) I never got into this when it was on the TV. I must admit, i really didn't like what i saw, but after reading about it on Wiki, it seems like there were some interesting developements.

Was it any good? Would anyone recommend it?
For that price it was a bargain,the series gets better as it goes along.

Krystal

Andromeda was good and sad to see it go, kind of complex at some times. I still not sure about all the thing about the Dylan role in the universe and the multiverse(my word, it isn't called that).

Rodders

|-O-| (-O-) |-O-|
Supporter
I think i'll have to invest. Trouble it, i don't think i can get it at that price anymore. (Also, there's so much TV SF that i need to get. I want to get all the Star Treks too.)