June's here! What are you reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pyan

Noli oblivisci linteum!
Staff member
Supporter
A brand new thread, for a brand new month...:)

Just started "The instrumentals of the night" series by Glen Cook

Started The Blade Itself - by Joe Abercrombie this weekend...over half done and I am really enjoying it.

The Master of Verona by David Blixt. A switch from fantasy to an historical novel. Really holding my interest since the last two books I started didn't.

Well I just finished Pyramids by terry Pratchett, which was a good Discworld read. Apart from that I'm making my way through Darwin's account of the Voyage of the Beagle and I'm contemplating starting off on The Long Goodbye by Raymond Chandler, whose The Big Sleep I liked a great deal.

still going through Toll the Hounds. (as the main course, sampling other books as side dishes as i go...)

Just comming to the end of The Warrior Prophet - R Scott Bakker (tonight for sure - so I can start a fresh book on the train in the morning)

The first book promised a lot, this one delivers - really enjoying it even though its taken me ages to read due to being really busy at work

Just starting Janny Wurts The Curse of the Mistwraith in the Wars of Light and Shadow series. Kept hearing so much about her and the series on the boards I have decided to give it a go. Just finished the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson.

At the moment, having to dip in and out of about six different books.

But whenever I get a slight chance, it's still on with The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

it's summer and time for a blast from the past so I'm reading I Sing The Body Electric by Ray Bradbury

For some reason, i just haven't been getting into reading at all recently. I've kept it low key with some well written rubbish.

Currently reading King of Lies by John Hart. Not Sci Fi unfortunately.

I keep reading several books at once for some reason.

Robert.E Howard i finished reading the four Bran stories in Bran Mak Morn The Last King.

Now im on Rafael Sabatini's The Sea-Hawk.

I am on the last book of the Percheron series by Fiona Mcintosh, Goddess. While I am enjoying the series I just not finding it as exciting as the Quickening.

Reading Variable Star - Spider Robinson's posthumus completion of Robert Heinlein's outline for the story. I think I wrote that correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.