Fantasy Tennis Anyone?

Good luck, especially with Haas (who I have on my team too :p ).

Most of my ladies have played, but only four chaps thus far. Hopefully Murray will get me a lot more points too.

Shame there isn't a grunting bonus. De Brito and Sharapova would deliver me certain victory if there were.

Joint 27th for the chaps!

Doing a bit pants with the ladies though. No change there then :p

You two have both picked very strong teams. I lost several key players to my strategy in the first round. Couldn't believe that Blake and Tursonov crumbled. Ho hum. Looks like it will be one of you two who wins the prize. No one else is really in contention.

Good luck both of you.

Maybe. Half (or maybe more) of my women are out. Surprised Schuettler's gone so soon as well. Wish I'd picked Venus Williams as well, but there we are.

Anyway, let's hope Andy Murray reaches the final.

My women are hopeless.

When I last checked my men were joint 11th!

I got unlucky with Haas vs Llodra. Llodra pulled out after 7 games so I missed out on a ton of points.

My men got up to about joint 26th but it's been downhill since Schuettler lost...

I hope Tsonga can beat Karlovic today.

Not much between me and Threddy. The points need updating though, straight sets wins for Hewitt and Mauresom should help, and Simon looks good against Hanescu.

Kuznetsova crashing out wasn't good though. My women are woeful.

I think you're gonna sneak it. Most of our men are the same now. I'm gonna have to hope my woeful women are better than your woeful women.

I think you're right. It's all down to who has the slightly less abysmal women's team :p

A fashionable waistcoat?

That'd be fun (if I won).

I don't have a driving licence :D

Is it a hat that makes me irresistible to women?

Nothing quite so glamourous I'm afraid, guys. I've got a copy of The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and a copy of The Roar by Emma Clayton. Both have come highly recommended - both are books I want to read, so there may be a bit of drool over the covers! (Sorry about that!!) :)

You mean no signed boxsets of Mark Robson's finest literary achievements?!

I've got mixed feelings. Haas won the first set, but I have money on Andreev... but Haas is in my team. Argh!

Hmm. Now I check again Legal Beagles could be a surprise winner.

I'm out of it.

I have just Safina left in my women's team.

My only chance is if all my players win Wimbledon.

I only have Mauresmo and Serena Williams. Interesting to see that almost everybody made awful choices for the women, and it's a close leaderboard, but the men's are much more spread out.

I think the men's quarters will decide whether Legal Beagles overtakes me. If Roddick and Djokovic win I'm sunk. I also need Federer to beat Karlovic. Even if most results go my way, I've only got one woman left :(

Oo, I quite enjoyed the hunger games. I can't remember when the sequel is coming out though.