Fantasy Tennis Anyone?

My men's team are joint 17th with 222 points.

My women have let me down once again. They're 102nd with 122, and 6 of them are out.

That's impressive :)

Three of my ladies have exited (Bammer, Dushevina and De Los Rios). Disappointed Bammer's out so soon.

From the chaps I've lost Wawrinka (surprising) and Odesnik (not so). Still got Darcis and Ferrero to play for the chaps.

Hehe, my men are only 224th. Still, early days.

Ugh, Stosur just went out. But Pennetta beat someone or other 6-0, 6-0, which is nice :)

I'm starting to fail with my men as well now. Still have 4 women left though.

Got top 3 players from both teams still in.

Not me. I opted for Dementieva and Jankovic :(

My chaps are ok though. I'm about 152nd, with 6 of them left (although this will definitely decrease as Roddick meets Isner next round).

Argh! Sharapova's gone too. I had Roddick, but happily Isner as well. Thought Isner would do ok, surprised he won that match though.

I have Federer and Murray left for the mens and the Williams sisters left for the ladies.

100th in the overall rankings.

Your ladies are in much better shape than mine. Just Pennetta and Clijsters left. I imagine Clijsters will be out after she meets a Williams sister.

My chaps, on the other hand, are better, with Federer, Murray, Ferrero, Benneteau and Isner.

Must've made many worst decisions though because I'm 240th overall.

I think you've got me well-beaten here. Lost Murray, Benneteau, Isner, Ferrero and Pennetta. Just Clijsters and Federer left. I'm a puny 242nd overall :p

Last edited:
I suspect a lot of people lost their big hitters with Venus, Dementieva, Jankovic, Roddick and Murray going out. My selection this time was much worse than for Wimbledon.

With only Federer-Del Potro to go I'm 257th overall. Pleased with Clijsters though.

That's pretty good :)

Uh, I was 254th overall. 273rd for the chaps and 228th for the ladies.

Next up: the Australian Open!