Season 5

Probably not for six months or so, I fear, although I may be wrong.

You could watch it streaming online, although the quality isn't as good as if you waited and watched on DVD. It's what I've done, since I don't get Sky either...

I watched the Season 5 finale last night. It was fantastic: it just keeps getting better, and I can't wait for the final season!

No worries. I've had a quick look around, and come up with December 8 as the official release date for Season 5 on DVD/Blu-Ray. :)

I have enjoyed all of Lost so far, and I loved Season 4, myself. I felt the shorter season (due to the writers' strike) gave it a very 'tight' feel, fast-paced and focused. I feel like there's been less and less 'filler' in the past two seasons (4 and 5), and that the writers really aren't messing about any more.

Having said that, I enjoyed the first three seasons immensely. IMO, Lost is the best thing on TV in a long, long time. Not everyone will agree, but I think it's genius.

Hope you enjoy Season 5 when you get to see it!

Season 5 is awesome i have seen all the episodes of the show.
The variable is one of my favorite show. It was amazing episode and it was going in brilliant way but I was little sad that the whole Dharma area is ending.