Favorite X-Men Mutants.....?

tisha_b

Science fiction fantasy
Which is your favorite X-men mutant?

my favorite are Wolverine and Storm.....

The big Blue Guy. Forgot his name. He's awesome.

Bookstop, are you thinking of Colossus? He makes a brief appearance, I think in the second movie. Ross, the only big blue guy I can think of is Hank McCoy, who becomes The Beast. (Aren't I the ultimate nerd? :eek:)

I've always liked Storm, but I think she may have been miscast in the movie. An older woman like Angela Basset might have been more formidable, and more believable as a mentor for the younger ones.

I rather like Mystique, and she has an awesome power.

Also quite the fan of Deadpool/Wade Wilson. He was cool in the film, but he sounds even more immense in the comic books. A rather witty guy, indeed.

Rogue was cool in the comic, didn't like the film version tho

Re: Favorite X-Men Mutants.....?

All things considered, Gambit was my favorite, followed closely by Storm. I didn't much actually like Rogue, Wolverine, or Cyclops. (Cyclops seeming a bit too arrogant for my tastes, Wolverine a bit too cold, and Rogue, well.....just because.)

Rouge was naff in the films. She was much cooler in the comics/cartoon. She could fly, for one. But she has got that awesome white streak in her hair.

Cyclops annoys me, too.

I agree with Hoopy; Rogue was much cooler in the comics. I'm not sure why they turned into what she was in the film but they seemed to have missed what made her cool in the first place.

And Cyclops is a tool. I have always hated the smug self righteous so-and-so.

My favourite x-man was Psylocke, She looked cool, could kick ass and I loved the Psyblade. I was disappointed she didn't make it into the films (She may have had a tiny cameo in one of them, I can't remember.)

Colussus has a larger (though still not primary) role in the 3rd movie, too. Phoenix/Dark Phoenix is a fav, but I've always liked Nightcrawler, too, and I thought the movies did an outstanding job with him. Psylocke was indeed cool, too. Never really cared for Cable or Cyclops.

Oooh, I'm going to go against the flow here and say Cyclops!

He was the first X-Man, and the way he was originally written in the comics (probably up until the Chris Claremont era) was a lot better than the way he has become portrayed in other media and indeed the modern comics.

Bangla. He can dance his way out of any tricky situation.

Breeze Block. Wherever a bridge or house is collapsing... she's there.

Lichen. He grows on stones... slow but relentless.

Chocolate. Short lived but popular.

... and finally probably Prof X himself was my fave.

I liked Gean Grey the best. Or in other words the phoenix. She seemed so nice except for X3. i wouldn't trust Logan at all. He wouldn't even shake Cyclopse's hand. Any way he was the one that woke the phoenix up in X3. If it weren't for him Charles may have had a chance at her back under control.

Dude, wolverine knows each and EVERY form of martial arts, can lift more than 5 tons, can survive an atom bomb on his feet because of his healing abilities, and has a totally unbreakable adamantium skeleton, feral senses through which he can see and hear like ten times more than a normal human, has unlimited stamina (he actually ran from Alaska to Iraq in eight hours), and his most lethal weapon of all- his ADAMANTIUM RETRACTABLE CLAWS, which makes it obvious that one blow might 'blow' Batman away. All Batman has is strength, which is to its highest for a normal human, hi-tech stuff, and stealth, but then wolverine can come over because his feral sense allows him to detect anything through smell even if its a mile away...
Also wolverine has been said to be very intelligent(because of his age- over 90 but looks 35), and be able to defeat an army while defeating four chess computers in his head..

Thts why Wolvie dudes...

--DemonDude

Dude, wolverine knows each and EVERY form of martial arts, can lift more than 5 tons, can survive an atom bomb on his feet because of his healing abilities, and has a totally unbreakable adamantium skeleton, feral senses through which he can see and hear like ten times more than a normal human, has unlimited stamina (he actually ran from Alaska to Iraq in eight hours), and his most lethal weapon of all- his ADAMANTIUM RETRACTABLE CLAWS, which makes it obvious that one blow might 'blow' Batman away. All Batman has is strength, which is to its highest for a normal human, hi-tech stuff, and stealth, but then wolverine can come over because his feral sense allows him to detect anything through smell even if its a mile away...
Also wolverine has been said to be very intelligent(because of his age- over 90 but looks 35), and be able to defeat an army while defeating four chess computers in his head..

Thts why Wolvie dudes...

--DemonDude

Wolverine, he's not so great... Storm completely, utterly and outright killed him in X-Men Forever.
Have to add tho, his most lethal weapon of all is NOT his claws, its his fighting spirit. The claws are pretty, and definitely deadly, but Wolverine could kill anyone with virtually anything, including his hands. Also, he's well over 100 since he was born in the late 1800s...

I'm actually one of those rare people who like Cyclops. I don't think the movies really did him justice... hopefully, they'll make up for it in first class.

I also like Bobby in the comics and Rogue in the movie. Kitty is pretty cool in both.

Gambit need I say more? :)
Chamber how cool is this guy!
Logan enough said!
Jubilee what can I say? she rocks! lol