City of Ships is "finished"

I've not been on here for ages, but I decided I really did need to come on again :) Wow, I got City of Ships for Easter and it was great! I loved the sea battle, it was so exciting, if not a bit sad in places. I was really hoping it would be Luciano's and Arianna's wedding, but no, we've got to wait for another book for that to happen (or maybe even more I suppose0)! Congratulations Mary, on writing another fantastic book :)

I've not been on here for ages, but I decided I really did need to come on again :) Wow, I got City of Ships for Easter and it was great! I loved the sea battle, it was so exciting, if not a bit sad in places. I was really hoping it would be Luciano's and Arianna's wedding, but no, we've got to wait for another book for that to happen (or maybe even more I suppose0)! Congratulations Mary, on writing another fantastic book :)

Thanks so much! I'm thrilled you liked it. My American author copies arrived yesterday, so you readers across the Atlantic really don't have long to wait now!

Mary

Hi
I cant wait until I can get City of Ships. But on amazon it says that they "don't know when or if this item will be back in stock." but it hasn't been released yet! Do you think that you'll be able to get it in hardback after it has actually been released or that it just won't be restocked?

just a randon thought...

Hi
I cant wait until I can get City of Ships. But on amazon it says that they "don't know when or if this item will be back in stock." but it hasn't been released yet! Do you think that you'll be able to get it in hardback after it has actually been released or that it just won't be restocked?

just a randon thought...

Really sorry but I have no idea about this sort of thing. Please contact Bloomsbury USA's website.

Mary

Dear Mary,
I found The city of Masks in a old book shop three years. it was the only one left on a lonely shelf. I felt as if it spoke to me. After that day it was almost as if it became my very own talisman which brought to Talia every time I read it.

I would like to thank you for the countless hours of fun it has brought me.

I've read it twenty seven times since I bought it. It is one of my most favorite books and it has a special place on my bookshelf.
Though it soon had to share its place with city of stars, city of flowers and city of secrets.

And soon, hopefully, city of ships would join the group.

But Here lies the problem. I live in Pakistan and the rest of the books (apart from the first) are not available here. I had an uncle who was living in London temporarily who gifted me the books from there. But he came back a few months ago and is not planning to go back.

I have no idea how I will get the city of ships.

Can't you have the books published here? I know the series will be loved in Pakistan.

Again, Thank you ssssssssooooooooooooooo much for writing these books.

Novella

P.S. I am new to the forum and Novella is my Talian name.

Dear Novella,
Lovely to hear from you and I'm so glad you like the books so much!

But you must understand I have no information, let alone any influence, about which country the books are available in. My publishers deal with all those matters and sometimes they tell me but they never ask me. I know that exports are made to India so I had imagined it was the same for Pakistan.

If you have a parent - or maybe your uncle - willing to use a credit card you can buy the books from Bloomsbury or Amazon online.

It's lovely to think of their being known so far away from England - or even Italy!

All good wishes

Mary

The City of Ships was EXCELLENT! Just to let you know, now when I've read it too.
:)
but so much thanks also to you, Mary! You're an excellent writer!!!!!
THANKS!
Haidi -the Stravaganza fan ;)