What would you ask Raymond E Feist?

bookgeeks

Hi there,

I am in need of some help - we (Bookgeeks) have a chance to interview Raymond Feist, and the publishers are very keen we get some fan-provided questions in there.

If you have any, please reply to this post.

We need to get questions to him by Thursday morning (UK time) so if you have anything you've ever wanted to find out about Feist or the Riftwar, now's the time to ask :)

Thanks!

Simon

Wasn't he considering doing more Empire books with Janny Wurts at one point?

If so "Is there any further talks about doing another Empire book with Janny Wurts?"

Good questions people - thanks! If there are any more, you've still got the rest of the day to get them to us :)

"What made you decide to take this career path?"

"What advice would you give to budding new writers who want to follow the same path?"

Hi there,

I am in need of some help - we (Bookgeeks) have a chance to interview Raymond Feist, and the publishers are very keen we get some fan-provided questions in there.

If you have any, please reply to this post.

We need to get questions to him by Thursday morning (UK time) so if you have anything you've ever wanted to find out about Feist or the Riftwar, now's the time to ask :)

Thanks!

Simon

Don't forget to credit sffchronicles.co.uk with the questions. :)

Why following your earlier work has your writing deteriorated and your idea's/imagination dried up?

"Which author do you think is the best of the new generation Fantasy authors?"

I know its too late now but i'd ask if he's considered writing more about Honest Jon's