This Frakin' Show So Far - 2 Episodes Left

Huttman

only differs in your mind
So they are going to wrap up everything in just two more episodes? Where the frak has the last number 3 been? Did I miss something, her character was not killed, was she? And as for Baltar's 'inner six' and 'inner Baltar', do you think they could loosely be ideas from the original show's ship of lights' beings? I mean those beings only showed themselves to certain characters to 'help' them, and they have been refered to as 'angels' in both versions. So who's going to go down in flames with the Galactica? You know someone is going to have to steer it or something. Is Boomer going to redeem herself in the end? Will they finally bring in a cylon daggitt??? Hmmm... I guess we will find out in the next two weeks. We need closure, but I don't want it to end...

I don't see how they could possibly tie up all these loose ends in two episodes, but on scifi.com they did say that they wouldn't answer all the questions.

I'm kind of sad because I never thought Adama would leave the ship, that made me sad.

I haven't watched this for three Seasons as my cable pulled the satellite station, and so I pulled the plug on the cable - but tell me, when do they get to Earth, have fun spooking the local present-day police, and then go back in time to to improve Earth's technology level and help defeat the Nazis in 1940? ;)

At least the finale is going to be two hours long. I have a lot of questions left, and I don't see how they can get half of them wrapped up. At least there is going to be one more large space battle, which is something I've been waiting for all season.

I haven't watched this for three Seasons as my cable pulled the satellite station, and so I pulled the plug on the cable - but tell me, when do they get to Earth, have fun spooking the local present-day police, and then go back in time to to improve Earth's technology level and help defeat the Nazis in 1940? ;)

No they didn't - but you might want to visit the series on DVD. :)

Back