Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Ivy

Damsel in this dress
So what are the Q? They are the continum. they are highly evolved and trying to understand humanity. They are bored and looking for ammuzement.
They are John De Lancie
But are they friend or foe? They show up in TNG and Voyager, shaking up plot lines (often where the writers have so obviously run out of ideas). They put the various captains and crews in often mortal danger. But is there any real danger from them? or are they just hightly currious infants?

(BTW: has anyone else noticed JDL turning up in charmed recently, what a step down for him):eek:

i think that if anyone died in one of Q's little games he would just go back in time and try it over again mabye with a little extra help. but realisticly Q is just a plot element that shows us more of the charicters personality traits that we would not otherwise see.

The Q are highly evolved super-beings who are little more than BORED CHILDREN!!!

If you look at the history of what they have done, it has been like a child using a magnifying glass to burn ants... They have no realisation of good or evil - they just are!!!

My NSHO!!! :D

I always wanted to see Q in one of the films. Apparently I'm not the only one, becuase Frakes was asked about it before the last movie, and his reply was something like "You will NEVER see (a) Q in a Star Trek film." Not sure what that's all about.

the Q are just a race which is at "god level" of understanding and ability
maybe they got there through Research and now that they've done all this there just board so they need something to do, terrorising people just seems like a bit of fun to them.

I agree, but what kind of being would be like,"ok, you think your so bad, here fight these guys." So Picard is like bring it. So they fight the Borg and barly got out alive. Q's are evil, screw a race that wants to bring us down. There ENEMIES!!!!!:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.