Bibliography?

I can probably do that seeing I've got all of his novels and graphic novels. To do everything he's ever had published in e.g. magazines, scripts, songs etc.. is a bigger task but at least I can cover his main stuff.

Good idea....:)

EDIT: Give me a copule of days and I will post a bio as a sticky thread so we can use it as a refrence.

Just his mainstream published works like novels and graphic novels. Magazines and songs etc may be a bit over board. Thanks for the effort Gollum much appreciated!!!:)

Just his mainstream published works like novels and graphic novels. Magazines and songs etc may be a bit over board. Thanks for the effort Gollum much appreciated!!!:)
Wow, you're quick on the draw!...:D

Yes jut his main stuff but he's actually got some earlier publications that collect his songs and other stuff so I will inlcude those as they're quite good.

Just recently someone published a bio of Neil that's a nice publication but quite expensive. It exhaustively lists everything he's ever had published so if someone buys that they'll be able to add further.

BTW having met and shared a group meal with the man earlier this year he was quite awesome. A nice guy who is very multi-talented. He did a reading for us where he filled in all of the voices (he does his own audibooks), it was a real treat. In that leather jacket and shades he's definitely the James Dean of speculative fiction, make no mistake...:cool:

Cheers....:)

I watched the making of Stardust and they spoke to him and it seems like he is a down to earth kinda guy not full of himself like some other "famous" authors. It's nice to see that fame hasn't gone to his head.

I watched the making of Stardust and they spoke to him and it seems like he is a down to earth kinda guy not full of himself like some other "famous" authors. It's nice to see that fame hasn't gone to his head.
He's absolutely down to earth and makes a point of respecting his fans.

Thanks. That may not necessarily cover all aspects but a good starting point. I'll post/paste his biblio this weekend.

Cheers...

Sorry for the delays on this...I've not been online much lately due to the heat wave and looking for work which I've just found, starting Monday. Therefore, expect something to be posted this coming weekend.

Cheers...