Hello everyone

Cha Lynn

Hello my name is Cha,

I am very new to this system so if i am asking this question in the wrong area pls advise and this will not happen again ( if i can get it right of course). I have purchased from the States the series from 1 - 10 the SGI. They are great, but unfortunately i am nearing the end and would like to know if there is a series that follows? Can anyone out there help me please?

I look forward to chatting with others that have viewed. Until then Regards Cha

Yes you should have seen an episode that introduced Atlantis. There has been a 5 years series out that just recently ended last week.

Stargate Atlantis. is much better than the SG-1.

Hey, you two - nice to meet you. Why don't you introduce yourselves in the introductions section and tell us a bit more about yourselves. It's always good to meet new members.

Welcome!

And Stargate: Atlantis doesn't exactly 'follow' after SG-1, a few of the seasons run concurrently w/ SG-1, but it is a spin-off series.

Of course the statement that 'Atlantis is better than SG-1' is an opinion. *g* Though I don't much care for SG-1 after S8 with a few minor exceptions.

And there's supposed to be a new series coming up - Stargate: Universe.

Ive heard that there is a new chapter in the stargate story that has new characters and different storylines and it isnt sg1 or atlantis !

I just recently started watching Stargate, and I LOVE IT. It's amazing so much so I had to start watching Atlantis haha.