Who would play Skilgannon in a movie?

The guy who played Hitman?

Timothy Olyphant. He'd have to bulk up some, but nothing like The Rock or Vinnie Diesel. Seemed Skilgannon did more yoga type exercises not weightlifting.

Hugh Jackman?? He was very good as Wolverine and my wife would go see the movie.

As CLAWS said Daniel Day Lewis would fit it well. With some piercing blue contacts maybe. Remember Skilgannon was described as having some awesome blue eyes.

Oded Fehr could play Skilgannon. He played the awesome Egyptian warrior in the Mummy movies. I think he would fit the character better than most.

On another topic I think that the guy who played Lancelot in King Arthur and Mr Fantastic in Fantastic 4 would make a really good Rek.

Oded Fehr could play Skilgannon. He played the awesome Egyptian warrior in the Mummy movies. I think he would fit the character better than most.

On another topic I think that the guy who played Lancelot in King Arthur and Mr Fantastic in Fantastic 4 would make a really good Rek.

Ioan Gruffudd

Travis Fimmel. He plays ragnar lothbrok the viking king in vikings (superb show) He has the skill and intensity to pull it off properly.