Who would play Skilgannon in a movie?

Coltheball

Just having a conversation with my flatmate about who would play Skilgannon in a movie. I can't come up with anything, and neither can he. Any suggestions?

Are you sure you are talking about the swordmaster Skilgannon who wields the Swords of Night and Day as Sloth? I just don't see it.

I was only kidding about Sloth, he could play Kai who heals Waylander right enough. While you say The Rock, it got me to thinking about The Scorpion King. What was the guy who played Agamemnon called? He would fit the bill pretty well I think. And for the record, Vin Diesel and Ben Affleck are my two LEAST favourite actors ever! I could probably act better! I think they would just ruin a Gemmel movie.

I would have to say Christian Bale, i mean just look at what the guy has done for Batman. Either that or maybe Jason Lee ( the guy who played Bruce Lee in Dragon the Bruce Lee story) after all Naashan sounds a bit oriental-ish :D

I adore Ben Affleck, he's done some really good parts, Chasing Amy, School Ties. Yeah he's made lots of stupid movies like Force of Nature, but hey, you would to if you got paid that much to make stupid movies. Ben doesn't get enough credit IMO. But I don't think this would be the part for him.

I think the Rock would be OK.

Jason Statham would be awesome. He's a stud.

My family mostly reckons on Dwayne Johnson (aka the Rock). He's the right sort of colouring, build and a great actor. He'd be awesome!

My family is pretty ob. We have a list somewhere for majortity of David G's characters, as well as David Eddings too lol

Christian Bale: No
Ben Affleck: NO WAY
Jason: No
Gerad: No
Daniel: No
Vin: Maybe a different character....maybe....
They all have potential as other characters, just not Skilgannon.

You have to rememeber, Skilgannon isn't white, or caucasian! He's like a mediterrainian (i hate my spelling!! lol) sort of colouring.

The rock and Vin Petrol are too well built to play the Damned. It would have to be someone a bit more subtle. Ed Norton and Chris Bale probably have the right build.
If someone else says Ben Affleck I'll slap them.

Rock: is ok but well.....missing something
Ben Affleck: r u kiddin' me?
Jason Statham:he is bald and isnt tall i guess
Rutger Hauer: is too pale
Daniel Day Lewis:too old
Gerard Butler:nope
Bale or Edward:nope they arent ripped enuf and norton oh please!!!
My opinion is Randy Orton

I know he's been in a few dodgy movies, but I think that Mark Dacascos would be a great skilgannon. He's got the perfect look, and he is a skilled martial artist which would make any action scenes more realistic.

Musicians FTW!!!.

Skilgannon could be played by bowie at about the time he did labrinth

And Sting about the time he was in dune would have been a great Decado

NUTS I CANOT POST IMAHES YET SO LOOK EM UP LOL.

josh brolin but my oustanding favourite would be tony jaa from ong bak. he would be awesome.