What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Welcome, ZBlugg.

Must admit, after AC2 I've never been tempted to buy another Assassin's Creed.

I finally 100% completed God of War.

I loved the game but the after game stuff was a bit tedious. The two challenge realms were not a lot of fun (esp Nifelheim) just grindy.
You had to do it to get to a couple of the Valkyries and omg the Valkyrie Queen was a pain in the ass. I was level 8 and was getting my butt kicked over and over until I went and grinded for a bunch of upgrades and then finally found on a strategy that worked out. It was pretty satisfying completing it and getting the platinum, and I loved most of my time with it, but it has it's issues.

Got bored of WoW (for like the 5th time) a few months ago so picked back up one of my old Runescape accounts. Still a great game IMO.

Assassin's Creed Origins - I was enjoying it again yesterday as I started to progress the main story missions a bit more. Got to Giza. Exploring the tombs around there was great fun.

Cyberpunk 2077 and Last of Us 2 probably top for me.

Then in no particular order

Forza Horizon 4 (Mainly because it has Edinburgh and the Highlands in it. Not usually a driving game guy)

Doom Eternal (First Doom remake was awsome and Hell of Earth *Boom*)

Ghost of Tsushima looks awesome. The lighting, wind effects and partical effects looked amazing.

Resident Evil 2 remake

Other games looked like fun like Spider-Man, Division 2 and Gears 5

Nintendo still to come this afternoon so hopefully something decent there. Galaxy 1-2 for the switch..maybe.

The most bonkers game i've seen so far is an open world RPG called Maneater where you play as the shark.

The Last of Us 2 (or is it II?) has a lot to live up to, but the video looks good. Heard from a former industry chap (little while ago now) that he reckons Cyberpunk 2077 might not be as good as is hoped, from the perspective of world-building etc. He also reckoned the PS5 could be out late next year.

Well that Nintendo thing was a bummer.

Unless you were into the 40 mins of Smash Bros coverage. Did they really need to go over every character in the game and all their moves and stages etc.

No Metroid Prime after teasing it last year is weird.

Lol! I thought this was a music thread, so I've added the word "Game" to the thread title. :)

In the meantime, I'm playing Mediaeval 2 Total War to death - again. Just finished as the Portuguese and decided to play the Turks next for no good reason. It's proving more difficult, which is always satisfying. :)

I was hoping that was going to be Siri the Apple operating system.

I've been playing Warhammer Quest, which is a very simple but addictive dungeon exploring game, and enjoying it a lot. I got it for £1 in a sale. I think it's worth about £5, although it usually retails for £10.

Are there many Conan Exiles players here? I was thinking of getting a server and wondered if anyone would be interested.

Black Mesa. Just started, but I’m not getting the same feeling as I do when playing the original Half Life. I’ll finish it, then go into Metro 2033, I think.