What Are You Currently Playing?

1. Bugg

Bugg A Lerxst in Wonderland

Earlier this week I finally played the Left Behind DLC for The Last of Us. It slots so neatly into the main storyline. Beautifully done.

And I finally got around to properly playing Uncharted: The Lost Legacy over the last couple of days. So many 'wow' moments in that game - totally spectacular, with a truly breathtaking finale. It's made me want to go back and replay all the others.

In the last 12 months I've played a couple of games that shot right to the top of my all-time favourites list (The Witcher 3 and The Last of Us) but, for games actually released in 2017, The Lost Legacy may just edge out Horizon Zero Dawn and Divinity Original Sin 2 as my favourite game released this year. Naughty Dog can do no wrong in my eyes.

What are everyone else's favourite releases of 2017?

Dec 21, 2017
  2. Bugg

Bugg A Lerxst in Wonderland

Since posting that I have replayed Uncharted 1 and 2 and then played 3 for the first time. Loved all of them. I'll get on to replaying 4 and Lost Legacy soon, but I decided to dig out my Xbox 360 for now to replay Red Dead Redemption before its sequel arrives, which I started last night.

Jan 14, 2018 at 10:24 AM