What Game Are You Currently Playing?

Toby Frost

What is it good for? Absolutely nothing!

I've been playing the completely disposable dungeon-explorer game Warhammer Quest. I think I've probably played it more than all the developers put together. It's really simple and a bit mediocre, but there's something reassuring about its lack of bells and whistles, and the graphics are both simple and good.

Foxbat

None The Wiser
Supporter
It's really simple and a bit mediocre, but there's something reassuring about its lack of bells and whistles, and the graphics are both simple and good.
One of my all-timer favourite games is still D/Generation. Simplicity at its best.:)

AlexH

Since I completed Mario Odyssey a few months/weeks ago (at least to the extent I was happy with - no way do I want to collect every star), I haven't played anything solo apart from Breath of the Wild. I'm 65 hours in after starting sometime last year. Still very much enjoying it but wishing such games were shorter so I could play more of them. I intend to try something shorter like Edith Finch or Gone Home, but given I only play Zelda about once a week, I haven't got around to it.

On co-op mode, my bro' and I completed the first part of Full Metal Furies. It's an outstanding ARPG/Contra-esque shooter/puzzle game, but that first 'ending' was a little underwhelming. Akuto: Showdown has been fun on local multiplayer too. It's like little Morphs with swords and guns and basically kill or be killed with lots of (cartoony) blood, and I like the isometric viewpoint and levels.

Bugg

A Lerxst in Wonderland
I picked up Tales of Arise at a reduced price. It's very, very good, which is a relief as I haven't particularly liked any of the previous Tales games I've tried. Currently dividing my time between that, Nier Automata and Ys IX.