Good Writing software?

shamguy4

I actually like writing with pen and paper because then I dont get distracted by the internet. But I need some sort of program to at least write outline and bios on characters. Even better would be a program that has a chronilogical outline thingy...

the thing is... I have a mac
there must be some app out there that works... anyone know of any good apps for writing?
ill even take one from windows because I can run it on my mac through parallels but I prefer an app for mac.
thanks

I actually like writing with pen and paper because then I dont get distracted by the internet. But I need some sort of program to at least write outline and bios on characters. Even better would be a program that has a chronilogical outline thingy...

the thing is... I have a mac
there must be some app out there that works... anyone know of any good apps for writing?
ill even take one from windows because I can run it on my mac through parallels but I prefer an app for mac.
thanks
Does Word not do the job for you? What specialization do you need beyond simple word processing capabilities?

Any word processor will do for me, Word is fine, or if I have a eureka moment, scribble it down on a bit of paper and then type it up later. I can't write long hand as my fingers can't keep up and it's just irritating! :)

Hi just my two cents worth

I'm using a free program called Ywriter, it organises everything by separating all of your writing into chapters and scenes, pretty basic, but useful.