Signing Events.

Thanks, Patrick. Your review copy is in the post. :)

Just to announce a great launch event that's worth a trip out to Milton Keynes on 2 April 2011. I will be doing a joint launch event with M.G. Harris, author of the fantastic Joshua Files series, in Waterstones, Milton Keynes between 11am and 3pm.

Even if you're not interested in The Devil's Triangle, I can highly recommend M.G.'s books and meeting her - she's attractive, highly talented and a fast-growing name in children's fiction. I shall lurk in her shadow and try to steal one or two of her multitude of fans. ;) I'll be reading an advance copy of her new book Dark Parallel and will report back in the YA section shortly.

Thanks, Mark - 'The Devil's Triangle' was waiting for me when I got back from work last night. Great cover artwork - it looks even better in the flesh (as it were)! I shall get down to reading it straight away, so I can get a review written as early as possible...

And thanks also for the advance warning about the joint signing with M.G. Harris in Milton Keynes on 2 April - I've put that in the diary. My son has read one of her books, as it happens, so I'm pretty sure that he'll be keen to meet her!

Will that be your first public signing of the new book?

Yes, Patrick. That will be the first ... of many, no doubt. :D

M.G. is a lovely lady. I've just had an ARC through of her new book, Dark Parallel. Looks very good.

Great to see you in Milton Keynes today Mark - hope you had a good day, and sold loads of books?

It was also lovely to meet M.G. Harris and get a copy of her new book too.

Best of luck with the rest of your launch plans for 'The Devil's Triangle'! :)