Got the first series to rent but...

AE35Unit

]==[]===O °
well I missed it when it first aired so am playing catch up. We rented the first series from Tesco online but I was a little confused when I played the first episode called 33. It said 'Previously on Battlestar Galactic' so it seems there was a pilot. Now this being Disk One you'd have thought the pilot would be on there also! Oh well!

I assumed that they were all being terribly trendy and had created that "previously" stuff to make it really cool.

What it ACTUALLY is... is there's a four-part mini-series, a feature-length pilot if you will, sometimes run together into a single 2-hour prequel called, er, "Battlestar Gallactica", or sometimes "The mini-series". And it's basically all the stuff they show in the "previously" bits. It's how the Cylons attack Earth, etc. The UK Amazon have it as here.

i have avoided watching this series after seeing the trailers, but my brother in law has the dvd and said he would lend it to me. i'm not sure i want to now though,i was hopeing it might have some reminants of the origenal but it dosent sound like it.:(

Back