Just finished reading Farseer sextology - it can't be finished can it?

I actually read the Liveship Traders before the other two, so I was of the mind that the Six Duchies were a place where barbarians dwelled... XD She paints such a picture doesn't she?

She certainly does paint a vivid picture and her stories are so intertwined and complex but still easy to follow....a rare gift.

I want to read her Megan Lindholm stories, but on Amazon, some of them are being offered at ridiculous prices that I cannot afford. You would think that some enterprising publisher would re-publish the shorter trilogies into one big volume (I hate thin books, it always makes me think that the author ran out of ideas too quickly)

Does anyone know if the new book will have The Fool or Fitz in it??? - Dragon Keeper, out in June.

As far as I know, it is supposed to be new characters but it would not surprise me if the Fool made an apperance. I highly doubt Fitz will be included but you never know.

I would expect to see more of the Liveships characters making a reappearance - though with a focus around newer characters - I suspect we will meet more Rainwalders and maybe get a look inside Chad (I think that is the name of that land everyone hates ;))

It's Chalced (or the Chalced States), actually.. :)

- Dreir -