October's Photo Challenge - Simplicity

A fine looking chimney. I've always found industrial stuff good to photograph (especially if it's derelict and in decay):)

Okay, my second entry. Hopefully this one doesn't rock the simple boat too much...

2978048674_03bc150289_b.jpg

Oh wow - there are some really great pictures here. I love the wine glass shot, Seph, and the barbed wire shot is really striking. The salt and pepper pots are great, too.

This is going to be very difficult!

My second entry...

I should probably give you a bit of the history to this picture. We were holidaying in Apollo Bay at the time of the Bali bombings some 6 years ago and about a week after the bombing they held a memorial service on the beach.
We went along and surfers carried out flower on the waves and let them float away, this one came back onto the beach....

Picture042.jpg

Last edited:
Just beating the deadline hopefully :).

Attachments

• sprout.jpg
    sprout.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 323
Alrighty, it's voting time!!! Below you will find the link to the poll. As usual -

*Please don't vote for yourself*
*You may only cast your vote once*
*The poll will end at 11:59 pm on 10/31*

The time is set for my time zone (here in Arizona). You will be able to see the results once you cast your vote. The winner will decide November's challenge theme! :)

:D Good Luck Everyone!!! :D

There were some great pictures this month. I really liked Geoff's wall and Cul's barb wire was brilliant (mind you if Tob's had been sitting next to it, that would have clinched it for me!!!)

However this month I loved Wy's Seagull, he was just so perfect.:)