tyrion-sansa couple

vr.vijay06

i think tyrion and sansa are going to become lovers at the end of asoiaf series.and i also think he and sansa would become king and queen of seven kingdoms.maybe dany and jon would chose another path

Hmm, I think Tyrion will end up Hand of the King, and I don't know about Sansa, but I really hope she ends up happy.

Sansa has been set up to potentially be with Tyrion, but also some others. Sandor and Sansa, aka SanSan around here, Petyr and Sansa, Jon and Sansa, and Dany and Sansa, whom I am now calling Dansa, are the most obvious to me at this point.

I think it's more likely that Tyrion is going to go and find Tysha, if she's still alive. I don't particularly think that's going to be a good reunion, but whilst Tyrion's mind is bent on that I don't think anyone else is going to get a look-in.

I think Werthead is right, but isn't Tysha in Braavos? So he may find out soon on that score.

Tryiansa would show how far Sansa has travelled, if that ever comes to pass. It would have a Beauty and the Beast theme, and Tyrion could still be Dany's Hand. But, then, didn't someone say GRRM thought Ron Perlman would make a good Sandor, so Sansan would also work with that idea? Jaime would be an interesting White Knight with a lot of twists. The Lady and the Kingslayer? The Lady and the Kinslayer? The Lady and the Hound?

Dansa, well, Dany would have to take the initiative!

Jonsa, somehow Sansa and Jon are more siblings in the conventional sense than Jaime and Cersei are. But it would solve a lot of problems in the storyline.

Oh, I think Sansa's life is all about beauty and the beast. Life is not a song, sweetling. You may learn that one day to your sorrow. (Don't know if the quote is exact, but that's how it's in my head.)

I also think Petyr, wittingly or unwittingly, will assist in the release of Sansa's inner beast. Arya's inner beast, the wolf, has raged for a while now. Sansa will learn when to stop being a lady and to slay her enemies. It will take a true knight in shining armor to reign in Sansa's hostility.

This is why I think that Sandor and Tyrion are such great potentials for Sansa. They are the two most hideous men in Westeros. Both have been labeled beasts from their outward appearances. Both the lion and the dog have turned on and ravaged the Hand that fed them. Both have struggled against giving the beast total control.

We'll see the effect that serving on that island has on Sandor. He may have one of the most monstrous reputations and appearances, but he may calm down and use his experiences to guide Sansa.

It's the potential of the great role reversal that intrigues me. On the surface and through the first three books, Sansa was obviously the beauty and Sandor was the beast. But on the inside their hearts during books six and seven, Sansa might be the beast and Sandor the beauty.

Hilarious, not Sandor, say it ain't so!

There seems to be a lot of Beauty and the Beast in this series. And like Boaz says, I think there is lots of potential for Sansa to find her inner wolf. It would make sense psychologically, after her abuse and guilt (over her father's death), losing Arya, Bran, Rickon, and Robb. Or even just developmentally, finding her inner teenager after getting stalled by the tragedies.

Sansa thought Joffrey was a good guy to match his looks, till she was disillusioned. She wasn't able to see past the appearance of Sandor or Tyrion. Is she going to see Petyr? Is she going to remain passive? Is she going to evolve into a Wolf Queen?

Jaime is good looking but started off a beast. Brienne is ugly but is loyal and kindly. Cercei is beautiful. Lots of characters whose behaviour matches their looks, though.

I think Werthead is right, but isn't Tysha in Braavos? So he may find out soon on that score.

Can someone remind us what the current theory or theories are on Tysha's identity in Braavos. I know there are some possible candidates I just can't think of any right now. Well, maybe that prostitute that marries a new man every night has been brought up as a possibility.

I'm curious, what was Sansa's and Jon's relationship like? They just seem very different and I don't recall them talking much or anything.

viz, sounds like you remember correctly.

HJ, Sansa looked down on Jon. They were not close in any way.

Since that time, Jon has developed an affinity for redheads.

If Martin follows tbe basic formulas that 99.9% of fantasy writers (heck, fiction writers across the board) follow, then Dany and Jon are a lock to end up as a couple. But that's still only two heads of the dragon. Since Dany has interpreted Mirri's curse to mean she's barren, then it makes sense that the third head must be a fertile female for Jon to sire an heir upon. The list of political candidates of suitable houses and ages is a short one... Sansa, Arianne, and Arya. Quick back room deals might land Margaery, Asha, Shireen, Jeyne Westerling, Myrcella, or even Cersei on this list, but I highly doubt it.

I really doubt that Martin will have any relationship between Jon and Arya besides that of siblings (even if they aren't really siblings).

HJ, I'm not so sure. Every time he feels close to Ygritte, he compares her to Arya... kinda sick.

Eww I'll have to reread that (now that I've got all my books back). Jon and Cersei would make a really bizarre couple.

its strange nobody thinks sansa and tyrion would be a couple.i mean judging the whole story it is obvious

What's their age difference? Isn't it only around 8 years? Not that large a difference.

Unless you meant the mental/emotional age difference and that would probably be larger.

All she's been doing so far is trying to find one saviour/white knight after another and it seems to me that she thinks she's found a new one in Littlefinger, even though she knows that he was behind Jon Arryn's murder and witnessing him coolly killing Lysa.

However, I do think Sansa and Tyrion will end up together eventually (as Sansa's going to have to grow up really, really quick).

i definitely don't see Sansa and Tyrion ending up together. Sansa and Sandor are infinitely more likely. Sansa may change somewhat, but repulsive is repulsive even if the heart is not... and Sandor may be disfigured, but his was inflicted. If obviousness suggests a particular pairing for Sansa its either Littlefinger, as initially her mentor then as Her pawn, or Sandor who represents Sansa seeing the beauty within - we see, as does Sansa, how much of a True Knight Sandor actually is... even with his dislike for Knights. Tyrion is not beautiful within, but an extremely selfish individual, who whilst showing occasional kindness is ultimately driven by a Father-fixation. Tyrion physically, in a Westeros context represents very bad breeding. Add into that a poor political match unless he ends up as Dany's Hand. Cercei is Lady of House Lannister. Further, Tyrion is a condemned man in Westeros.
Just @ the OP... your reading a George RR Martin book... there is NOTHING obvious about these books. No-one expected the shining beacon of Honour to be executed as a traitor in the first book, only hindsight points out his missteps.
Also, the obvious points to Dany on the Iron Throne and/or Jon. I foresee neither on the throne. I wouldn't dare to suggest anyone who will be on it... but Neither of these two firm favourites are on my list of potential Rulers of Westeros. I think even Stannis has more chance than either of them. And oh how i loathe Stannis Baratheon.

If they end up on the same side or as heads of the dragon, that would increase their chances of rekindling that romance...

Tyriansa. I'd say the difference in ages is about twelve years. Jaime joined the Kingsguard at age 17. He served about a year or two before Robert's Rebellion, and AGOT opened 15 years later. So Jaime was about 33-34 when the story started and we know he's nine years older than Tyrion. This puts Tyrion at 24-25 years of age when the story began. And we know that Sansa was twelve at Winterfell. Thus Tyrion is twelve to thirteen years older than Sansa.

If I've made mistakes in math or if my memory is faulty, please correct me.

SanSan. The interest in Sansa-Tyrion and Sansa-Sandor is fueled by the dashing of Sansa's childish dreams of romance and the outward ugliness of Tyrion and Sandor. Both men are scarred more emotionally than physically. They both desire purity and beauty because they have been shown (and commited) too much sin, deception, and pain. I think we'd all like to see Sandor redeemed by Sansa's love. Grace and redemption are powerful motivators. I like SanSan. Sansa will always have a high political value... could that just be thrown away upon the Hound?