Hellboy Vs Asimov ?

vivek

I can see my reflection
i sometimes remind myself of Marvin from the Hitch
Interesting Asimov Fact

In the new film "Hellboy II: The Golden Army," the main character Hellboy saves the world from trolls, demons, and other strange netherworld creatures. The cigar-chompin', red-skinned devil-man doesn't do it just for fun; it's his job

Hellboy is a special agent in the ultra-classified Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense, a government agency that protects the world from supernatural and paranormal threats.

While the Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense is fiction, there actually is a real team that investigates paranormal phenomena. It is a non-profit educational organization based in Buffalo, NY, called the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal.

Recently renamed the Committee for Skeptical Inquiry (CSI), its goal is to encourage "the critical investigation of controversial or extraordinary claims from a responsible, scientific point of view." The organization was founded in 1976 by a group of philosophers and scientists including Carl Sagan and Isaac Asimov.

Source: Paranormal Investigators: Hellboy vs. Isaac Asimov - Yahoo! News