Eek!

Marky is practicing his translation skills on something I wrote.

I don't whether he's finding translating difficult in and of itself, or my work in particular.

Well, TEIN, my writing has its little idiosyncrasies. I'm fond of them, and so are enough readers to keep me in "business," but they might make translation a bit harder.

Yes, your writing style is very pretty, almost poetic sometimes, which makes it hard to translate. The literal words aren't really the problem, but getting a similar kind of atmosphere is rather hard to accomplish.

So when it comes down to it, Marky is going Dutch on the allocation of blame. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Then perhaps I should have used the word "responsibility"; oh, and added at least one smiley. :)

Still! I'm only telling what a great challenge it is! Ain't never said no word like blame. ;)

I imagine Ursa was just stretching things a bit in order to get in the pun, Marky. When he is in that humor (and when is he not?) we must bear and forbear.

Anyway, thank you for calling my writing style pretty.

And so ends another episode of Paddy Edgerton.

Tune in next week when we'll hear Marky say: "I swear I had underwear on when I left the house!"

Back