Condemned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Lucretia

Lost in the Twilight Zone
It was a spark, like when you run the match across the pack and it lights up. Or it was like the flare blaring in the nighttime when there is an emergency. But in all reality, I don’t think any adjective or simile could describe the moment when I saw her for the first time. I thought I was going to die, it was as if I had a heart attack. My heart rate spiked before it went “still”, imaginary sweat poured out of everything pore to the point where I believed I was actually drenched.

There was this girl, she was new but for some reason I don’t think she was living here. She walked down the hallway with the Connor Konnours guy, but he did not matter as I met her eyes. I stepped forward looking straight into her golden eyes, and she met my eyes. She slowed down as she gazed into my eyes. Instantly, I began to worry because I wasn’t the most innocent person when it came to moments such as these. Everywhere I went women were stopping in their paths whenever they saw me, but I think this was different. I don’t know if she looked at me because I looked first or maybe it was the way I look, the same reason everybody always stopped. But the look she gave me was different; she looked amazed, mystified…maybe that was the way Juliet looked at Romeo for the first time. Maybe this is how they both felt when they first looked at each other at that masquerade, but things were different here.

This young lady and I were nothing like Romeo and Juliet because there was no feuding; even though the people she was hanging out with wanted to kill me, my brother and the other people I lived with. (But that I will further explain later.) I didn’t care about the fact she was hanging out with the Connor Konnours guy, there was something else that was stopping me from being with her. Something more deadly, something more tragic, something that one could only find in a tale of fantasy or science-fiction, the only thing was this was reality. There was something wrong with me, very wrong and for those reasons I could never be with this beautiful young lady. I couldn’t touch people, I could never come in contact with them and I haven’t for centuries. Whenever I touched a person…they die.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Krystal Stargate Atlantis Season 2 5