Jim Butcher's Dresden Files "Storm Front" Graphic Adaptation

I'm happy you all like it! The first issue will come out in October. Thanks for all of your support, I really appreciate it and look forward to hearing your thoughts on the first issue in October :)

Hi my friends, how are you? Just wanted to give you all a heads up on the Dresden Files: Storm Front Graphic Novel, enjoy :)

http://www.amazon.com/Jim-Butcher-Dresden-Files-Storm/dp/0345506391/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1232560948&sr=1-3

Hi my friends, how are you? Here is some news on Dresden Files: Storm Front, enjoy :)

http://www.dabelbrothers.com/index.php?categoryid=16&p2_articleid=54

Neither of of those links works for me.

Murphy my friend, try copying the links and pasting it once you have your internet up. It should work :)

I wasn't 100% thrilled with the adaptation... I mean, I'm glad they did it to get more people checking out his books, but they should have taken more than a few issues to tell the entire story. Wasn't it just four issues? Really should have been 12 or so. This is a MAJOR problem with comic book adaptations, they never take the time to do it right! In this case, they didn't know how much of a success it would be, probably, so they took the path of least resistance (least economic impact if it's a flop) and did a shorter series... Lesson learned? We'll see when they release more...

Actually, the four issues that have released so far isn't the whole book. It stopped about 1/2 way through the story.

And I believe there is a 2nd 'series' of Storm Front comic books coming to finish it out.

If I remember right, Jim helps with the writing and he's sort of been busy finishing off his 6th Alera book (and probably doing some work on the next Dresden book too). So, it might be a little while. From what I can tell, the comics have been pretty popular, so there should be more on the way.

Yeah, the popularity thing.... I still think that publishers thing that because something sells well they must be doing it right so they don't re-evaluate the breathing room for the books. Maybe I'm wrong on Storm Front, but the same publisher has ham-fisted other books. ;)