Soooo Shiny!

Mark Robson

Dragon Writer
Just got the copies of Firestorm through from the warehouse. A lot earlier than I was expecting, too, which is a nice bonus. It's great to finally have the finished article in my hand. I'm now all set for my signing in Daventry on 26th and I will be sending out copies this weekend to those who have pre-paid. :)

I need to send my letter things off soon...probably get done today.
Nice bookmarks BTW

Hi, Bookstop - postage for a single book will be £1.50. He works on a sliding scale by order size:

0 - £9.99 = £1.50
£10 - £19.99 = £2.50
£20 - £39.99 = £4.50

If you want to order more than £40, then take a look at The Games Vault website - there is a page on there listing postage charges all the way up!

Yes, I'll be signing the books for those who want me to. :)

Edit: Just noticed you're in Germany - not sure on prices for Europe, sorry!

I need to send off my pre-order form today at some point.
Thanks for reminding me.

I need to send off my pre-order form today at some point.
Thanks for reminding me.

I assume you noticed that you no longer need to use the form - you can telephone the order through, if you wish. That's the great thing about having teamed up with Steve at The Games Vault - you can now order by card over the phone and not have to mess about with order forms and cheques. I included the form with the letter for those who prefer ordering this way, but you don't have to - the phone call would probably be cheaper than the cost of an envelope and stamp. :)

Oh ok, that's useful to know. I'll probably send a cheque anyway but I'll certainly think about ringing up.

Woo got mine yesterday :)
Love the cover!
And the book was amazing too :)
Can't wait for shadow!

Glad you enjoyed the book, Feordel. :D

I dropped in the bookmarks to Waterstones last week, Mary. I was at the World Final of the Kids Lit Quiz and popped in to all the bookshops in town to sign stock ... as one does!! I was pleased to hear the children's bookseller there had read the proof and really enjoyed it - she told me she had recommended it for their 'book of the month', but she probably says that to all the boys!! ;)

Sounds as if you shouldn't have too many problems getting hold of a copy, Nesa. Just heard that WH Smith and Borders will be actively promoting Firestorm. Waterstones will be scaling copies out to all their stores as well, though they will not be included in any reduced price promotions there initially.

The are so shiney! N-one told me they would actualy be metal-reflecting like shiney! They look so much better than in the pictures, and they looked good in the pictures!

Got mine today, but am going to resist reading it till I go on holiday on Monday.

lol I got to finish the book I am already reading first
Rule 1, even if the temptation is great finish a book before starting another!

I usuallt stick to that rule, there are some books for which i don't though:

Mark Robson
Christopher Paolini
Harry potter - no longer a problem.

The only times I dont stick to it are if I am reading something like Tolkien, wich although it is brilliant, I have already read, it does drag on, and it takes forever to finish :p