Just started watching

Pandæmonium

Ancient
Years behind the times perhaps, but I've just bought every series of Sg1 on ebay, and watched the 1st 3 series. I must say, a very engaging sci-fi, i really love it, perhaps even more than star wars and/or star trek!

I've been a member of the forum for years, but have never actually watched Stargate properly, I am now glad that I finally understand some of the forum member's names and the love that many people hold for this great series.

Now I can also comment on all of the threads above and below this one! lol

You've got some good times ahead of you. I'm a little jealous actually, you only get to watch those episodes for the first time once ;)

heh heh - when I joined it was all everyone talked about! And i didnt get involved in any of it - feel as though i missed out somewhat tbh!

I know what you mean - I was late in starting the series myself, so I was able to watch the episodes back-to-back, rather than having to wait a week for the next one. Up until about series 7, I think.

DEL - you just *now* got into SG-1? See, all that time you spent hacking and goofing off, you could've spent in front of the tv! All 10 seasons of it!

You can sift through all the subfora of the various seasons and read all the backthreads. Get some friends involved and shove them into the discussion too. Maybe some of the 'oldies' will come back to chat with you. *g*