What dragon would you impress? (quiz)

our Result

You're the envy of everyone - you impressed the new gold queen! Thankfully, you're not the sort to get conceited, and there's a good chance that the Weyr will prosper in your capable hands. But this is only the beginning - just remember that you still have a lot of learning to do.

My result...A Bronze (I just don't know what that means:confused:):

Your Result

Your family will applaud loudly as they see you Impress a bronze!
But do they know what you'll face in the future? Hours of threadfall, and potentially, responsibility for the wellbeing of a whole wing, or maybe even an entire Weyr! And though your dragon has a chance of catching a gold, you'll probably find that awkward moments with green riders are more common.

Who are the Green Riders?

Your Result:

You watch in increasing dismay as each egg hatches, and every occupant turns to a candidate other than yourself.
Yes, you've been left standing. You may find a place in the Weyr, but it won't be a-dragonback. It takes a special kind of person to Impress, and unfortunately you simply don't make the grade.

S'ok, I can still kick all your butts...and your dragons...and the Thread...right here from the ground with my flamethrower and brood of genetically altered half dragon children.

Not choose me?

Bad mistake.

;)

uh-HUH...

well apparently the dragons already knew you had the backup plan in place... good luck there.
:rolleyes:

uh-HUH...

well apparently the dragons already knew you had the backup plan in place... good luck there.
:rolleyes:

Never underestimate the power of a woman scorned....or one with a very creative imagination and a ton of explosives.....

Plus, I don't need luck. Cuz I am that darn good.

;)

PS: I first took the Females quiz, and failed epically, so I just took the males quiz, and look:

Your Result

Strength and endurance tempered by common sense, and no sign of an over-inflated ego. Yes, you're destined to be a brownrider. Capable and mature, you're everyone's friend. So what if you're not a natural leader? Running a Weyr is usually more trouble than it's worth. Rejoice in the fact that you're not a prima donna yourself, or expected to mate with one!

This quiz is gender-biased.

Your family will applaud loudly as they see you Impress a bronze!
But do they know what you'll face in the future? Hours of threadfall, and potentially, responsibility for the wellbeing of a whole wing, or maybe even an entire Weyr! And though your dragon has a chance of catching a gold, you'll probably find that awkward moments with green riders are more common.

Bronze...nice!!!

Never underestimate the power of a woman scorned....or one with a very creative imagination and a ton of explosives.....

Plus, I don't need luck. Cuz I am that darn good.

;)

PS: I first took the Females quiz, and failed epically, so I just took the males quiz, and look:

Your Result

Strength and endurance tempered by common sense, and no sign of an over-inflated ego. Yes, you're destined to be a brownrider. Capable and mature, you're everyone's friend. So what if you're not a natural leader? Running a Weyr is usually more trouble than it's worth. Rejoice in the fact that you're not a prima donna yourself, or expected to mate with one!

This quiz is gender-biased.

you have read the books right? the system was built on gender bias. started to loosen up eventually.

i took both. got left standing for the girls quiz and got a blue for the guys. so maybe i'll just head back to Harper Hall with a blue fire-lizard and call it good. Harperings more my thing anyway.

Yeah for me!!

You're the envy of everyone - you impressed the new gold queen! Thankfully, you're not the sort to get conceited, and there's a good chance that the Weyr will prosper in your capable hands. But this is only the beginning - just remember that you still have a lot of learning to do.

Your Result

You're a blue rider - the backbone of the Weyr. Unlike a green, your dragon can fight a whole 'fall, and so you and your fellows dominate the fighting wings. Pern salutes you!

124 other people got this result! That's 23%

What do you know, my favourite color is blue... :D

And, 23%? Even in Pern i would still belong to a minority. :p

i was left standing on the sands too, for the girls quiz... so i just snuck over to the boys side and stole one of the blues from them...
then i tried again with the girls quiz. if you don't check the extra boxes it seems to like you better. maybe that's a way to separate out the nobs from the rest.
if you check all the squeally ones then you get left on the sand, same as all the men ones. if you check any assertive ones, you usually come up gold. if you don't check the assertive remarks, you will be a greenrider.

well, blue and green and gold results... thats good for me! ( better then being left on the sand, or told that you are a no good squeally-pants running after anything ...)

Your Result

You watch in increasing dismay as each egg hatches, and every occupant turns to a candidate other than yourself.
Yes, you've been left standing. You may find a place in the Weyr, but it won't be a-dragonback. It takes a special kind of person to Impress, and unfortunately you simply don't make the grade.