What dragon would you impress? (quiz)

Talysia

Lady of Autumn
I found these quizzes on another site, and thought I'd post them here, as there isn't anything like this here. Which Pernese dragon would you impress?

Quiz: What colour Pernese dragon would you impress? [Females only] | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla

And

Quiz: What colour Pernese dragon would you Impress? [Males only] | Get More Quizzes at Quizilla

Somehow, the quiz tells me that I'd Impress a queen dragon! That comes as a bit of a shock.

Your Result

You're the envy of everyone - you impressed the new gold queen! Thankfully, you're not the sort to get conceited, and there's a good chance that the Weyr will prosper in your capable hands. But this is only the beginning - just remember that you still have a lot of learning to do.

Last edited:
Apparently I too would impress a gold queen. Not sure about quiz though. Might try skewing the results and take it again...

Edit: And even answering that 'I'm a man' and such still gave the outcome that I would impress a gold queen :eek: :eek:

I must be a male that gold queens like then :D

:D

I'll have to try the quiz again for myself, and see what kinds of different answers there are (after all, if it were just green and gold for women, as in the books, it would be a very short quiz). I wonder if you can get left out and not impress anything!:eek:

More choice (albeit not by much) for the men, though.

Gold queen. Yay!

*goes to tamper with the quiz*

EDIT: If you check all the male answers the quiz realizes that you are not a suitable candidate... Phew! :)

Yep, a brown dragon is a pretty good one to impress.:) Although they don't get the accolades (on the whole) of their bronze fellows, they're equally as hardworking and likeable.

Strength and endurance tempered by common sense, and no sign of an over-inflated ego. Yes, you're destined to be a brownrider. Capable and mature, you're everyone's friend. So what if you're not a natural leader? Running a Weyr is usually more trouble than it's worth. Rejoice in the fact that you're not a prima donna yourself, or expected to mate with one!

Brownrider eh? Sounds weird.

Yes, I'm surprised there aren't more of the other colours here. Golds and browns so far.

And Harpo, I don't know if Ruth/a white dragon is included in the quiz. I'll have to have a look.

nothing like boredom....

and tally in one Bronze. though the quiz mentioned that there were 6 others (60%) bronzes... so sounds like someone experimented, or people didn't quiz and tell.

Your Result

You may not be destined to carry the fate of the Weyr on your shoulders, but you're more than worthy of impressing a dragon, and defending Pern from Thread! As you look deep into those rainbow eyes, you know that life will never be the same again. She may be small, but that beautiful, spirited green dragon completes you. Fly well!

I got that is that good?

Bronze...

Your family will applaud loudly as they see you Impress a bronze!
But do they know what you'll face in the future? Hours of threadfall, and potentially, responsibility for the wellbeing of a whole wing, or maybe even an entire Weyr! And though your dragon has a chance of catching a gold, you'll probably find that awkward moments with green riders are more common.

Your Result

You may not be destined to carry the fate of the Weyr on your shoulders, but you're more than worthy of impressing a dragon, and defending Pern from Thread! As you look deep into those rainbow eyes, you know that life will never be the same again. She may be small, but that beautiful, spirited green dragon completes you. Fly well!

I got that is that good?

Yep, green dragons are good. Definitely one of the most underrated dragons, and very useful for a Weyr to have.

Your Result

You may not be destined to carry the fate of the Weyr on your shoulders, but you're more than worthy of impressing a dragon, and defending Pern from Thread! As you look deep into those rainbow eyes, you know that life will never be the same again. She may be small, but that beautiful,spiritedgreen dragon completes you. Fly well!

I was left on the sands. :( The quiz did say that happens to about 30% of people, which makes sense since they always like to give dragons choices anyway.

I actually would prefer a fire lizard or two. They seem much more manageable (I don't seriously picture myself spending hours a day for a couple of years oiling a growing dragon). A full grown fire lizard can go with you everywhere, and it can be useful for sending messages or helping you retrieve lost items. And of course, fire lizard owners can live "normal" lives without continually putting themselves in danger by fighting thread. I wish they had included fire lizards in the quiz.