Which George RR Martin character are you?

Well, I turned out to be Robb Stark.

You are a strong person. You are able to take on enormous amounts of responsibility with little complaint. You always do the right thing, though you sometimes have difficulty understanding the fact that most other people don't. There is little that you fear. You are very confident in yourself and you have some serious athletic skills going on. Though confident, you are also extremely altruistic and are willing to make great sacrifices for what you believe is right. You are honorable, brave, and selfless.

Too bad I end up getting my head chopped off...

You scored 0 Adaptability, 0 Humor, 1,000 Integrity and 1 Activity!

You are Hodor.

Tall, freakishly strong, and moronic. The only sounds you enjoy are the incessant noises coming from your own piehole. You are repetitive beyond belief. Unable to grasp the finer points of a conversation, you tend to drown out others by shouting the same thing over and over. You epitomize tediousness.

Hodor makes Sansa and Catelyn look pretty good now, huh?

At least he outlives Catelyn. ;)

Seriously, the description of Catelyn isn't too bad but I guess they left out all the bad parts.

Hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor hodor...

Your result for The Song of Ice and Fire Personality Test ...
Tyrion Lannister

You scored 310 Adaptability, 320 Humor, 240 Integrity and 100 Activity!

Also known as The Imp, you are a likeable person that many people can relate to. However, you are prone to feelings of loneliness. You have a romantic nature that is often hidden under your need to constantly show off your intelligence and sense of humor. You often get into trouble due to your inability to control your tongue - you can't resist making a clever comment when the opportunity arises, no matter what the consequence may be. You often feel like an outcast and you have great sympathy for outsiders in general. You are capable of great kindness, but you are also capable of serious malice. You have a tendency to use underhanded tactics to achieve your goals, but, for the most part, you do your best to fit your own idea of a good person. You have a strong sexual appetite. You are isolated, dynamic, and witty.

Yeah, that's about right.

You are Bran Stark.
You have big dreams in life, and you get frustrated with those who think you are unable to achieve them. You love to explore and wish for more adventure in your life. You are generally introverted when it comes to interacting with others, though you have you have been known to have a few rather crazy outbursts. You love animals and feel connected to them. You have psychic tendencies and you know far more about life, and the world, than you let on. You are adventurous, perceptive, and resolute.
You also similar to Catelyn Stark and Robb Stark. Your polar opposite is Asha Greyjoy.
Besides the psychic bit, this is fairly accurate. I just don't like the character these traits are assigned to.

It claims I am Sansa. Which isn't really right.
"You are romantic, courteous, and composed." Seriously?

Romantic? I said that I'd cheat if the possibility was there. What gives? Courteous? I am a horible cynic and foulmouth. Composed? I have quite the horrible temper at times. Weird shiiiiz.

You are Eddard Stark.

Also known as Ned, you are a pillar of morality in a corrupt world. No matter what kind of people or situations you encounter, your sense of honor remains as strong as it can possibly be. You are rather introverted, but you are deeply caring person when it comes to your family and friends. You are forthright and often disgusted by people who are sneaky, deceitful and manipulative. You are serious, reserved, and righteous.
Not quite sure i agree with all of this! Although being deeply caring is nice i guess.....but i'd rather care a little less and keep my head on my shoulders :(

You are Catelyn Stark.
You are a quiet, family-oriented person, and a great representation of the Tully house words: family, duty, and honor. You can be brave when the situation requires it, though you are a constant worrier. You are protective (sometimes over-protective) of your loved ones and you have a strong moral compass. However, you are not particularly forgiving. You are willing to take action against anyone who betrays you, your family, or your friends. You are steadfast, loving, and dutiful.
You are also similar to Eddard Stark and Samwell Tarly. Your polar opposite is Jaime Lannister.

Grrrrr. Hate that this damn thing can be so accurate. Jaime is completely my polar opposite. The rest of that rubbish is pretty spot on too.